Posts by VaSpn

Rock Jaw Kaos
Mid drivers of the IEMs 
Looking to sell my 2 year old JH16 Pro (non Freqphase). It's well used and well cared for. There's a bit of channel imbalance in the mid-range drivers (not noticeable unless you use something like a desktop amp to drive it). Comes with original cable and nothing else. But I'll throw in a Pelican case to store the CIEM.    Although it isn't very hard to ship these overseas, I'd prefer to keep the sale local. PM me for shipping info or any questions.   Cheers!
Selling my Fostex HP-A3 32 bit DAC + headphone amplifier. Purchased about a year back (Addicted To Audio). Immaculate condition (like new). Comes with box, papers (can't find receipt), and all accessories (USB, etc.). Prefer to keep the sale local but am willing to ship internationally. PM for shipping info.    $300 $265
Selling my Fostex HP-A3 32 bit DAC + headphone amplifier. Purchased about a year back (Addicted To Audio). Immaculate condition (like new). Comes with box, papers (can't find receipt), and all accessories (USB, etc.). Prefer to keep the sale local but am willing to ship internationally. PM for shipping info. 
Selling my Sony CD900ST. Was purchased from Greeni about 6 months back. In great cosmetic and working condition. Comes with the iconic white plain box. Willing to ship internationally although I prefer to keep the sale local. PM for shipping info.   For those who have not heard of the Sony CD900ST, the cans are well coveted in Japan and has developed a sort of cult following there :)
Looking for a Navigator HPA-900. So far, I've only found the amplifier on Japanese websites with no luck on finding one to purchase. It's key feature is a dedicated output for the Sony MDR-CD900ST.   Shoot me pm if anyone's willing to sell. I'm located in Australia and am willing to pay for international shipping (as long as it isn't ridiculously expensive). Cheers. 
Bought this about 2 months ago from SirBenn21. In excellent condition. However, it does not come with the box. 1/4" adapter included.    Looking for AUD $160 + shipping. Would prefer a local deal but am open to international transactions.    More pictures on request. Credits to SirBenn21 for the current picture :)
What do you mean by it's not very good condition?
Looking to buy a pair of Shure SRH1840 for a good price. Would prefer it to be a local sale (Australia; even better, Melbourne) but I would be more than willing to pay for international shipping. Please pm with the price you'll be willing to let it go for Thanks for looking.