or Connect

Posts by sphinxvc

1)159,999 2)195,999 3)170,999
Bought about 6 weeks ago,selling because I moved on to a Geek Out.  Price includes shipping but NOT Paypal fees.
Selling multiple items to upgrade source, pictures upon request.  GO V2+ Inf. is the black 3d printed version.  Not the first owner on any of these but they're all in good condition.  Ships USPS Priority insured to CONUS.  Include fees and shipping in your offers.  Don't have the original box for the Bifrost.
Price includes shipping to CONUS USPS Priority mail but not PP fees.     I'm the 2nd or 3rd owner.  In excellent condition.   Price is firm.
pm'd
All sold
noble 4s - $260 custom art music one - $60 CA 640a integrated amp + head amp - $120
AKG K7XX, good condition, gently used.  PP & shipping included.  Bought used and worn sparingly for about 6 weeks. Sold
Mullet, I'll be in Stamford the same weekend, will try to stop by.  It's been a while since I saw you and other meet regulars.
All the posts above are valuable food for thought, glad I started this off.     As for me, I got impatient, and with the influence of one particular Amazon review, ended up buying the 87-V a day after I created this thread.     I'm sure there are some $6 "throwaway" meters in my future as well - as I like the hook-up/turn-on safe approach Dsavitsk recommended.   I need to read more about electrical safety for sure, and start messing about with some perf-board low...