Posts by dizzyraider

This is a HD650 impression thread and not a Is the O2 the ultimate amp for headphones in general thread so I'm not going to argue on that point. For me, going to a more power amp has made an audible difference. I think the O2 is a spectacular amp ESPECIALLY for its price, and it may possibly be that all some one would need to get the most out of their headphones (very much DEPENDING on the headphones).   I don't think anyone would argue that some headphones will not get...
Picked these up to use with my D5000 and ended up liking the sound of the stock pads. These are in very good condition.   Price: $SOLD shipped within CONUS     *Combo Discount: If you pick up another item from my listing, I'll take an additional 5% off the total (before shipping if shipping is not included)
Interest check: Considering letting the D5000 go, it has 2 minor blemish on the right gimbal otherwise in very good condition.      Price: $465 Firm (gift or buyer takes care of fees) + shipping, No trades.     *Combo Discount: If you pick up another item from my listing, I'll take an additional 5% off the total (before shipping)
This amp pairs EXTREMELY well with Sennheiser (have paired it with HD650) and Grados (SR60i, SR80i, SR325i and RS1i). It has gotten less head time as I've moved into a balanced setup, so I'm considering putting it up for sale.   *This version with the unobtainable Black Gate NX caps are likely to be the only one you'll see available for a long time to come.                  - Whiplash Audio had sold Minimax with this setup at $445 when they were available   Here are...
This AMB Gamma 2 is a fantastic sounding DAC, the fact that it doesn't come up for sale often speaks a lot about how good it is.     This is the fully configured version, which has 3 inputs and 2 outputs, WM8471, ASRC, and the Digital Filter and Anti-Clipping. Although in can be powered by the USB alone, it will also come with a Jameco wallwart for a cleaner external power (if your USB is noisy)   Input: USB (works with most mobile devices) , Coax, and Optical (Input...
Item is on hold...
Um....I picked up an extra pair of Alpha Dogs as a gift for my brother, but it turns out that he is not into headphones so these are up for sale.   Just received them from MrSpeakers and are NEW in sealed in box (Not like-new. They are NEW!) , comes with 1/4 connector.     Price: $545 (Paypal gift or buyer takes care of fees) + shipping     Absolutely NO trades.     *Combo Discount: If you pick up another item from my listing, I'll take an additional 5% off the...
Or don't continuously hold on to the volume button. With volume changes, some will react faster and some will be slower. In this case, the remote repeats the signal faster than the reaction rate. I usually do not continuously hold the volume up button with ANY of my equipments because it is pretty normal for some to have a faster remote repeat rate.
If you have a Gilmore Lite w/ DPS (US Voltage) that you are thinking of parting with, let me know your fair price :) Thanks!
 The headphone out on the X5 does an admirable job with the HD650, it actually sounds pretty good. However, when running it out of the Ear+ HD, the HD650 just sounds more dynamic, and the sound stage is also enjoyably wider. There is no question it will benefit from a quality tube amp, or any amp for that matter.