Posts by dizzyraider

They are in excellent condition and comes with all original accessories :)   These are some very well sounding headphones and are definitely the most comfortable headphones that I've ever used. The sound stage is wide, especially for a closed set of headphones. In terms of versatility, Denon included 2 different cables for different usage. A shorter one that has a mic and call button for use with mobile devices, and a thicker and longer cable for home use. I absolutely...
With the purchase of another amp, I'm think about maybe letting this Millett MOSFET Max with Grub DAC go. The Millett MOSFET Max hybrid is one of the more rare Millett hybrids as it doesn't come as a kit. This amp has the punch of a solid state with just enough tubiness to make headphones sing (Particularly, the Grado's). The amp was built by the forum member funch who has done an exceptional job building this amp.    Pictures will be posted later if there is any...
The Arrow 4G amp is extremely versatile and portable. It is exceptionally thin and drives all of my headphones with authority (RS1i, HD650, Mad Dog 3.2, Denon D600, UE900 IEM)   The amp has a 3 levels of (0,1,2) Crossfeed, Treble Boost, Bass Boost, Gain and 2 inputs and 2 headphone out   Battery life is excellent as well, lasting between 30 to 60 hours depending on the headphones.   It is absolutely one of the most versatile portable amps available on the market....
Up for sale is FiiO HS5, it is an official leather sleeve case for the X3 from FiiO. This case looks and feels much better than the silicone case the came with the X3, and gives you full access to all of the buttons as an official case would.   Price includes shipping   Payment: I accept Amazon Payment (Amazon's form of PayPal), so this will be a US only sale   SOLD!
I'm putting this sweet sounding like new X3 for sale. It didn't get a lot of head time as I mainly used my desktop set up when I'm at home, and didn't have it with me as much as I would have liked when I'm away from home..   Price $167 includes USPS Priority shipping (Usually 2-3 days depending on location)   HS5 is the genuine leather case made by FiiO for the X3. It feels and looks much better than the silicone sleeve that comes with the X3.   $180 for X3 + HS5...
Sold
The intent is to thinning out the herd, so I'm only looking to sell :)
They are in excellent condition and comes with all original accessories and box :)   These are some very well sounding headphones and are definitely the most comfortable headphones that I've ever used. The sound stage is wide, especially for a closed set of headphones. In terms of versatility, Denon included 2 different cables for different usage. A shorter one that has a mic and call button for use with mobile devices, and a thicker and longer cable for home use. I...
Up for sale is an iBasso P3 in good condition. It has an upgraded configuration of AD8397 with bypass buffers.   Comes with AC adapter and a black faux leather carrying pouch   Price:$80   Payment: Due to past issues I've had with PayPal, payments will have to be made through Amazon Payment
Sold to HereComesTreble