Posts by dizzyraider

Turn on Variable Line-out mode in settings.
   Yes, pay attention to this. I had Angie and it's rated at 17ohms, but I always found it's sound lacking a good amount in the higher region, and even more so when using balanced. I then saw an impedance graph someone posted in the Angie and it all made sense. The Angie apparently drops to 4ohms in certain parts of the treble region. I also measured the supplied balance cable and it turned out to be about .75ohm higher than supplied single ended cable. It's crazy how much...
 All this does is it will uninstall the Music app updates that you installed from the Google Play Store, it will go back to the original 1.xx version that came out of the box. No worries.
   The way USB works with the Onkyo is when you plug an external USB DAC, the Onkyo Music App will ask you (the pop-up that you mentioned) for usage. This will give the Music app EXCLUSIVE use of the USB DAC, it will need to as the Music app uses Onkyo's on driver. This means that through the Music app, the music will not be up-sampled unless you tell it to. While the Music app has been granted exclusive use, all other apps cannot work.  If you select cancel, everything...
 I'm surprised no one has mentioned this already... Seeing that you are from Italy, your unit probably has the volume cap that artificially lowers max output like all Euro units. To get around this, Onkyo has a variable line-out mode in settings that will restore the max output of other regions.
I'm putting my Angie for sale as I'm moving away from portables for a while. They are in very good condition with original accessories and box, with both 3.5mm as well as the balanced 2.5mm.   The Angie's 8 drivers sounds phenomenal, and the cable allows bass adjustments to tune it to your setting. The red and black carbon fiber shell is extremely nice to look at too...     The price includes shipping within US, Paypal gift or fee on buyer.    -SOLD
Sold...
The JBL Reflect Aware C sports in-ear-monitors are EXCELLENT for travelling or exercising as it will tune out the background ambient noise with it's active noise cancellation technology with Adaptive Noise Control.   They are USB-C plug instead of the 3.5mm, which allows it to draw the power directly from the device instead of having a big battery dongle like other Active Noise cancellation headphones, which makes it extremely portable while providing excellent...
1) 72,125 2) 78,350 3) 77,696
1) 122568 2) 198310 3) 198101