or Connect

Posts by dizzyraider

This black PONO player is in very good condition and really wasn't used much. There are some minor marks on the end plates, which is natural due to the shiny plastic that is used. The screen is perfect and the body is in excellent condition as well. Besides the 64GB internal storage, a 64GB MicroSD card is also included with the player for 128GB of total storage out of the box. $228   The price includes shipping within US, Gift or Buyer takes care of fees.   The 4pin...
This quad driver (high x 1, mid x 1, low x 2) IEM from UE is a fabulous sounding pair of in ears. They have a fun and engaging sound signature, good highs and also the umph on the low end, and has clarity that is much better than the single driver entry IEMs.   Comes with all original accessories except for a medium comply tips (silicone tips XXS/XS/S/M/L, Comply S/L, hard case, soft pouch, 3.5 to 1/4 adaptor, extra detachable cable)   These were my go to when I'm on...
The glass screen protector is brand new in sealed package (This is a second screen protector I bought to be a backup) I included a picture of what it looks like on my DP-X1, which fits PERFECTLY and feels excellent to the touch, with perfect clarity. Also fits the Pioneer XDP-100 - [$old shipped within US]     The case is in excellent condition as I've only had the case for about a month. This leather case from ONKYO has good thickness and is rugged and won't get...
Sold...
Hey guys, I have had my unit for just about a week now, and today I decided to use it with my Jambox. With great difficulty it connected (it would only recognize the Jambox if I put the DP-X1 right next to it, almost touching distance).   However the signal would start to break up badly when the player more than 6 inches away, has anyone had issues with their bluetooth? (I also noticed that my WiFi is unusually weak, already adjusted 5ghz band, but it's weak for both...
This is the official DPA-GL033 Glass screen protector for ONKYO DP-X1 / Pioneer XDP-100. The glass has a perfect fit and has excellent clarity. I have one installed on my DP-X1 and I absolutely love it.     The price includes shipping withing US, Gift or buyer takes care of Paypal fees. Price is FIRM
This is a minty US Version Pioneer XDP-100R. It does not have the dreaded volume cap and on high gain is enough to make my LCD-2 extremely loud. It paired excellent with my UE900 and PM3, and has exceptional build quality and hardware, with a software that is easy to navigate. This US version has the US warranty, so is a much better option than the imported ones.   The price includes USPS Priority shipping (typically 2-3 days) within US, buyer takes care of Paypal...
Sold
The official SONY CKL-NWZX2 leather case for the ZX-2. It's in very good condition with some minor signs of usage. ($old)   I'll also throw in a Cruzerlite TPU case for $3.   -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------   SONY WMC-NWH10 USB digital out connector ($old)   -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------   LOD for SONY Walkman ($old)       Shipping: Depends on the...
These Alpha Dogs are an excellent sounding set of closed planars, and are very comfortable to wear with the thick lamb leather ear pads and the suspending leather strap. Will be shipped in original package with the BMF tuning dots and pads, as well the the headphone stand.   They do have a very minor blemish near the left cable port, otherwise they are in very good condition.     Price includes shipping via USPS Priority mail (3 Days or less typically) within US....