or Connect

Posts by pinoyman

Have anyone tried combining OPPO HA2 and CAYIN C5? Dac from oppo Amp from c5
Any update on this product?
thanks. sorry but i listened to sd4 vs sd2 before i jumped on my purchased... and i really like the 2 more because its more balanced, a little airier and detailed (clear possibly) because i find the 4 to be fat in bass and a little (just little) uncontrolled than the 2. the bass of the 4 is more bigger, i cant say better since i never auditioned it for more than an hour.  used OPPO HA2 as dac amp on this comparison. i plan to purchase the ADR (audioquest dragonfly RED) for...
a small comparison between Inear Stagediver SD2s VS. Fitear TG334     TG334: (QUAD BA) vocals are very well presented and clear, really an iem for vocal lovers. i can say that this is one among the few iems whom i can say that the vocals are tuned correctly. vocals are upfront. iem is build like tank. theres a lot of time and love given to this iem... very tip dependent and cable rolling will be a good upgrade for the sound. I noticed how great the...
a small comparison between Inear Stagediver SD2s VS. Fitear TG334     TG334: (QUAD BA) vocals are very well presented and clear, really an iem for vocal lovers. i can say that this is one among the few iems whom i can say that the vocals are tuned correctly. vocals are upfront. iem is build like tank. theres a lot of time and love given to this iem... very tip dependent and cable rolling will be a good upgrade for the sound. I noticed how great the...
The chocolate flavored mojo.
Aune m2s only comes in BLUE!
Some shots of the velvets! Enjoy!
yes. but theres no info on its release date yet.