Posts by pinoyman

yeah.how i wish there would be options... out there.
that's not what i meant.i mean it would be great if we could just use a simple usb to connect it via any phone.for mobility. for portability. without the hassle of using many connections and long wires.to keep it simple and small.
yeah. it would be hard to keep those connectors connected when moving or in mobile.hope they would improve it in the future so that all we will be needing is a simple USB for any phone brands...ease of use is a must nowadays :)
guys, id like to ask those who have tried the IFI NANO. im interested with it, wanting to pair it with my iphone. can you say if the ifi nano is a great sounding dac amp? can anyone compare it to the dx90's sq? pls help. thanks in advance!     
i have an opinion to make... wishing ifi would just make the idsd/ifi nano to just connect the lightning usb directly between the igadgets and the nano.
guys, id like to ask those who have tried the IFI NANO. im interested with it, wanting to pair it with my iphone (playing only mp3 files). can you say if the ifi nano is a great sounding dac amp? can anyone compare it to the dx90's sq? pls help. thanks in advance!     
try installing them into many folders. :) that did the trick for my dx90.
for hip hop and bass heavy tracks, dont go for the nad viso. try other brand of cans with greater bass. youll feel lacking thru the nad viso, bass is not its forte.
yes, the ue6000 is a bit powerhungry, but my dx90 can drive it at 3/4 of the max volume. anyway, try looking for bright amps since the ue6000 signature is tilting on the warm side.