Posts by pinoyman

its a YES. its one of the best headphones out there right now. and cheaper considering its sound quality.   the con is its not as good looking as the others ;( but, considering its sound, its one of the best :) im happy coz i purchased mine for only 200usd here in my country. wearing them will make you look awkward among others :0   been using dx90 and iphone 5c combo with ak10.
i have tried the lab 1 with my iphone 5c and ak10 combo.only listened to the lab 1 for a brief moment only. it doesnt strike me as a unique sounding since i find the heaven 6 very similar sounding to the lab 1.unlike the pfx *slow sounding, and the fibass *articulate, dynamic and fast, which is very different to the sound of my heaven 6 by comparison.i very much agree.and heard them for a brief moment so i never felt a huge difference with the heaven 6. its like the...
nope. im still using it, just giving them eartime one at a time. what i meant is the universals ive heard and owned. sorry. gotta re edit that one. (including: ortofon, fx700, sm3, re262, ue700)  its edited now sir. :)maybe i was just typing too fast that i forgot to name i few i have and had for comparison :) i did heard them for a few minutes, and i wasnt really blown away. maybe its a first try, maybe it would change when i really have one for a day at least :)of...
guys, i also tried the lab 1. and its not breathtaking nor groundshaking, really. its not big deal, i wonder why people are after it, when i find the pfx alot better, maybe due to people's taste and different preference (YMMV).   the lab 1, when i tried it, its not very unique as the pfx. i and the owner of the lab 1, a friend i met, both have the heaven 6. its like a heaven 6, only a little sweeter. not too much far from the heaven 6's sound really. (to me, to my...
thanks. impression: PFXwell, if you combine the re262 and the sm3 (all from memory), it will be the pfx. though, the smoothness in the sm3 isnt as present in the pfx. the sound is so natural, so organic kind. there are no extension on both ends (treble to keep the music shine, and the bass to keep the music slamming). it takes time to like it really. but, in the long run, you will appreciate it deeply specially if you are listening to a lot of vocals and slow kinds of...
just bought a new final audio fibass and pfx. :)   enjoying my music now ;)
go to the DX90 route ;)
the root directory is the FOLDER itself. just open the folder then paste it there.
what's mango UI btw?
                here are some of the wallpapers ive made. enjoy!