Posts by Jack C

Guys,   This is Jack from TekFX. I don't post here often but wanted to chime in on the X1 shipping situation.   MiccaStore.com in my memory has never advertised anything for pre-order prior to receiving stock. Sometimes a product listing would be enabled on the day that a delivery commitment has been received from UPS/DHL/FedEX, but no earlier than that. We all see from posts on forums like this one the anticipation and frustration that customers go through during a...
All,   TekFX would like to apologize to the organizers and attendants of the SoCal Head-Fi meet for the behavior of our representative at the event. We were excited to attend the event as it was our initial in-person involvement with Head-Fi meets. However, we mismanaged the preparation for this meet and as a result, our representative was not adequately equipped, trained, and supervised for the event. If our poor performance offended anyone, please accept my sincerest...
  This is the reason why Micca began offering some good optical cables in for use with the E17, because there were very few good and affordable cables that worked well. Being a portable product, the E17 does not work well with the bulky home AV cables as some of the connectors are often thicker than the E17. Those cables usually also have very long connector bodies and stiff cable jackets. Another factor to consider is that the E17 uses a Mini optical jack, not the larger...
  Hey,   If you are referring specifically to the E10, the $76 price on miccastore.com is the normal price. Unauthorized grey-market sellers on Amazon cause the price there to be lower, which is why you see other authorized resellers matching the lower prices on that marketplace.   The goal of Miccastore.com is to serve as a benchmark for delivering FiiO products along with a high quality of service. If you have a technical question regarding a FiiO product you purchased,...
  The E6 has not been out of stock. It's not fulfilled by Amazon, but it's there... 
Hey,   If you order a D3 from the miccastore.com web store, it will be shipped out of Fairfax VA. Ordering it through Amazon depends - if fulfilled by Amazon, it's not possible to tell where it will be shipped from. Fulfilled by Micca, it will come from Fairfax VA as well.
It's very sad to see FiiO products being copied and sold like this. While the differences make it pretty apparent that it was a counterfeit E6, I am still shocked at how close it manages to look like the real thing.   To protect yourself:   1. Buy from an authorized reseller. FiiO will soon post a complete list. This is the most important thing you can do to protect yourself. 2. Check your purchase for a serial number. If anything looks out of place. All...
Hey,   I can't answer that, unfortunately. But it's been the most successful new product launch for FiiO ever in terms of sales volume based on what I've heard.   Jack
  For those in the US looking for a FiiO E17, I've updated the US availability thread under the FiiO sub forum here:   http://www.head-fi.org/t/591410/us-availability-for-fiio-e17/135#post_8472141   Jack
Guys,   The new shipment of E17 has arrived. So for those looking to get one for the normal price, they are now available at Micca and on Amazon.   The E17 now available as a bundle on Amazon with the optical cable as well - search for "FiiO E17 with Optical Cable".   Enjoy!   Jack