Posts by dmac03

No. I just sold my ps1000 headphones this past week on these forums, but he won't be able to give me feedback until he receives them at some point this coming week.
jc, are you selling your spare gec 6as7g's on ebay? I am unloading my wa22 and tubes. When I checked out competitor postings I saw one that has to be you.
Hi there, I am regretfully looking to sell my headphone equipment now that my life priorities have changed (aka: wife and child haha). Here is my mint condition Woo WA22 headphone amplifier. I am happy to provide any other pictures or answer any questions.   I will provide the amplifier plus the perfectly working stock tubes (not pictured here from Woo Audio) for a price of $1200. However I would really like to sell all my tubes in addition at a significantly discounted...
Hi there, I am regretfully looking to sell my headphone equipment now that my life priorities have changed (aka: wife and child haha). Here are my mint condition Grado PS1000 headphones. I am happy to provide any other pictures or answer any questions.     I am also looking to sell my Woo WA22 amp and all my tubes. Please refer to my post under amplifiers or PM me. My price for the headphones alone is $950. I am offering a bundled price for all of $2700 (which is an...
Any bid on Dayton? Indy? Cinci? Columbus?
Does anyone drive their ps1000's with a valve amp that utilizes 6sn7's?
I can vouch for the ps1000's and techno. The only caution is that the amp pairing is very important for bass heavy genres. I love using valves with mine, but I think a good ss amp may be better for techno.
Jackal, its good to hear that you are enjoying your ps1000's as much, if not more so, than your hp-1's. Thanks for the impressions.
I threw out the question to more or less test the waters. I have no desire to add another set of cans to my repetoire, and others seem to agree. I think this gives testimate to the ps1000's performance and versatility.
herbie's audio lab?   None of my tubes are significantly microphonic, so I don't own any to see if they fit my GEC 6AS7G's. However, I've seen others use this brand and they seem like good value.