Posts by Melvins

woah didn't even realize these were out!! so...what're the major differences??
I sent out Manoa's package over a week ago. 
I recently traded my fiio e10 and my fiio e11 with a member here. My friend has given me his fiio e11, his fiio 10 dac and his fiio e12 for me to help get rid of for him. The prices for each item are listed below..   fiio e10- 100 Sold fiio e11- 45 Sold  fiio e12- 110 (sold)   These prices are negotiable. Please message me if interested, and as mentioned, if you have any offers on any of the devices. If you wish to buy all of them we can come up with some packaged...
I recently traded my fiio e10 and my fiio e11 with a member here. My friend has given me his fiio e11, his fiio 10 dac and his fiio e12 for me to help get rid of for him. The prices for each item are listed below..   fiio e10- 100  fiio e11- 45  fiio e12- 90 (sold)   These prices are negotiable. Please message me if interested, and as mentioned, if you have any offers on any of the devices. If you wish to buy all of them we can come up with some packaged price. My...
I actually talked to him back in March. That's when he showed me the measurements Tyll made for my headphones, and told me that the headphones he made for me were some of the best sounding headphones he had ever made. I'm not sure if he was telling me that to be nice but... it's certainly something very cool. As mentioned, I do not really plan on selling these. I simply wish to see what they are potentially worth and to gauge people's interest in potentially buying them. I...
Just posted my pair of Magnums in the for sale section. Just like JW Santhem's post, this is to strictly gauge interested. My Magnums were specifically made for my musical tastes (punk, sludge metal (think Sabbath) but they go great with everything. Particularly jazz and ambient too) and the creator actually sent them into Tyll from Inner fidelity to get them measured and the measurements can be found...
These are fantastic. Would you be interested in perhaps trading them for a week or so? I have a pair of magnums that I just put up in the for sale section. You could test out my magnums and I could try out your RS-3s. If this doesn't interest you I fully understand 
*This is only to gauge interest in these headphones. I would require a very serious/high offer to sell these. I really do not wish to sell these but I am need of money and instead of having to keep picking through my record collection I may decide to sell these. Please PM me with any questions.*   What we have here is my own personal Magnums, or as I have been told, they are the Gradheiser Magnums. You can see frequency/chart readings...
I listen to a ton of doom/sludge and I absolutely love my 325i's. I'm really surprised you didn't like the grados at all 
PM sent