Posts by SaigonGrandFunk

Sorry haven't got time to go online much. I don't have the Iphone 5 but I do have Ipod classic 4G, will find LOD cable then try XBA40 with Arrow 4G this weekend to find down.
Hello Joker, Thanks for the nice work and informative Multi IEM review. When possible could you test out the XBA-40 with the tips below, I think these are Re0/Zero black tips. Having these tips on I found the XBA40 sounds as good or better than EX1000. (Amped with arrow 4G) XBA40 has EX1000 like timbre with better layering and 3D sound. Interesting to see how you will find its performance compared to EX1000 or good IEM like Westone 4, as I am still pondering about...
To my setup, the C5 has more bass quantity than 4G, therefore it does not work well with XBA40 sub woofer. The 4G is clearly better than C5 in terms of music presentation, details and defined bass, and  C5 is darker when ABed with 4G, however I found C5 worked with RE262/272 better. So it is quite depending on a person music setup. And the difference is also come with extra cost for 4G, however IMO is worth to pay extra  100 usd to have the 4G.
I think the paypal issue has helped you there. C5 is a better amp if your preference is bass quantity and power ( I sold my C5 because I got too much bass when matched it with XBA40/HM602, I found C5 is better for RE262/272). I then got a 4G from Robert, the Arrow has better synergy with my setup, I was a bit lucky that did not have order/service problems however I did have to wait 3 weeks to receive the amp and there always a delay in mail reply. Agree that Robert...
Sold ( again - This time is for sure , my ex C5 has found a good owner in US )
SOLD!
I know I did not want to part it over 6 months now and have to let it go so I can restock ..   SOLS to a US Headfier...
iBasso T3D (digital) in perfect working condition, it has little minor surface scratches, Bought 2010 until June 2011 when I moved from Ipod/LOD to HM601 and HM602(they have good inbuilt amp). Price including paypal fee and registered post. Please note the USB charge cable has been repaired myself as it was expensive to send the cable back for replacement.   For sale in Australia only due to Australian battery restriction and expensive shipping cost.
Selling my RE272. I had this from HeadDirect Aug2011 with 3 year warranty (after trying RE262/RE0, REZero). Since 2012 I got EX1000 and did not use all REs as often as I wish to.   Photos shows everything that comes with the set except the 4pin TRRS ext cable( I just don’t know where it is), the price is already adjusted to cover this missing cable in case you need to buy one.   $140 USD including paypal and registered post to Australia Other countries add...
A nice US Headfier already paid for the amp but I could not send due to Australian battery restriction and expensive shipping cost (@ $85  ).   Now For Sale in Australia Only!