or Connect

Posts by SaigonGrandFunk

WTB Hifiman HM-901 Musical Discrete card and battery The amp doesnt have to be in box and "pristine" condition, good used is fine. Please message your offer. Thank you.
WTB Hifiman HM-901 Musical Discrete card and battery The amp doesnt have to be in box and "pristine" condition, good used is fine. Also spare battery for HM-901 (can hold good charge). Please message your offer. Thank you.
PMed.
Is this still for sale? PMed.
This 4R is now sold! Thanks for your interests!
Selling my 4R to upgrade, bought from Amazon last year. Mint condition, well cared for(see pics), used mainly at home ( outside I use XBA40 for convenient). No box( still looking ..) but have all accessories, Westone's new "star" silicone tips (unused as I use Meelectronics  tips). Also included is the Filo RCWT1 Cable. 0USD. - Paypal payment as gift or sender pays the fee - Im in Sydney, will ship internationally if you are willing to pay extra @ 15 usd for Registered...
Thanks for the reply. Let me know when ready for sale after your holiday.
Is it still for sale? PM me thanks.
Hello, I have a pair, it is rarely used (got 272 a month after 262, then ...many more ...so mainly used for testing with others), Got the box but still need to locate its accessories. Let me know if you are mainly looking for the drivers (the phones) or complete package, I can send the picture and also in Sydney so should save shipping cost. Cheers,
I have the RE0 and also Zero, but after many upgrade I dont think I can locate all the spare tips (accessories), are you looking for one to replace your damaged drivers?