Posts by Loquah

OT I know, but I thought SE846s hissed with the Hugo?
 Yes. I had to go hunting for a negative comment about it (to save myself from feeling like I had to find a spare $2.5k) and to me that's never a good sign! Obviously there are many comments about the hassles around the recessed sockets, but everything about the audio quality suggests a touch of hype-syndrome. I don't doubt that it's excellent, but I am looking forward to the time when more level-headed comparisons begin to bubble up so I can decide if it is really $1000...
 I'm personally yet to hear any IEM or full size that can actually match the SE846. That's not to say it's better in all areas than other options, but the SE846 is the bass king of everything I've heard so far.
I'm contemplating selling a bunch of gear to fund the purchase of a Chord Hugo. I'm not sure yet exactly what I'll sell or if I'll sell, but please contact me if you're interested in any of the gear listed below...   UM Miracles (custom so would need reshelling) Double Helix Cables: DHC Symbiote SE litz OCC copper IEM Cable (RRP $269)   Matrix Quattro Balanced Amplifier (upgraded with OPA627 op amps) Fischer Audio FA-011 Limited Edition (Tiama 05/10)
I'm contemplating selling a bunch of gear to fund the purchase of a Chord Hugo. I'm not sure yet exactly what I'll sell or if I'll sell, but please contact me if you're interested in any of the gear listed below...   UM Miracles (custom so would need reshelling) Double Helix Cables: DHC Symbiote SE litz OCC copper IEM Cable (RRP $269) Matrix X-Sabre DAC Matrix Quattro Balanced Amplifier (with upgraded OPA627 op amps) Fischer Audio FA-011 Limited Edition (Tiama...
I'm contemplating selling a bunch of gear to fund the purchase of a Chord Hugo. I'm not sure yet exactly what I'll sell or if I'll sell, but please contact me if you're interested in any of the gear listed below...   UM Miracles (custom so would need reshelling) Double Helix Cables: DHC Symbiote SE litz OCC copper IEM Cable (RRP $269) Matrix Quattro Balanced Amplifier (upgraded with OPA627 op amps) Fischer Audio FA-011 Limited Edition (Tiama 05/10)
I'm contemplating selling a bunch of gear to fund the purchase of a Chord Hugo. I'm not sure yet exactly what I'll sell or if I'll sell, but please contact me if you're interested in any of the gear listed below...   UM Miracles (custom so would need reshelling) Double Helix Cables: DHC Symbiote SE litz OCC copper IEM Cable (RRP $269) Matrix Quattro Balanced Amplifier (with upgraded OPA627 op amps) Fischer Audio FA-011 Limited Edition (Tiama 05/10)
I'm contemplating selling a bunch of gear to fund the purchase of a Chord Hugo. I'm not sure yet exactly what I'll sell or if I'll sell, but please contact me if you're interested in any of the gear listed below...   UM Miracles (custom so would need reshelling) Double Helix Cables: DHC Symbiote SE litz OCC copper IEM Cable (RRP $269) Matrix Quattro Balanced Amplifier (with upgraded OPA627 op amps) Fischer Audio FA-011 Limited Edition (Tiama 05/10)
 Yeah, I know. My reaction was based on a few different factors and shouldn't be completely necessary. I had been messing around with different settings in MediaMonkey and feared that I had created a mess of files on my cards so it was the cleanest option for me and just happened to fix my issues. Hopefully it won't be needed for you!
 I had that a while back and still don't know what caused it. I think from memory I ended up wiping and reloading my cards because I had tried to load both cards at once and had a hunch that it created some minor corruption in some files. Whether that's true or not I'm not sure, but reloading the cards (one card at a time) from scratch with the exact same files has left me with perfect functionality ever since (and it's been weeks now)