Posts by frankfarmer

Should be fixed now.
I see entries in our logs that suggest that this is a problem on our end. I'll investigate. Looks like out of 2000 distinct IPs hitting that forum in the span of the few hours I'm looking at, you're one of 3 having this issue.
Fix is now live.  Sorry about that.
So far, this appears to be limited to users of SingNet.  We'll have to examine the cache control headers we send.
So far, this appears to be limited to users of SingNet.  We'll have to examine the cache control headers we send.
Firefox 3.6.9 introduced some security changes which have caused issues with all in-browser WYSIWYG editors.  We've been investigating workarounds for several days, and are aiming to include a solution in the upcoming release.  
This is a bug in the editor which will be fixed whenever they release the next version.  In the meantime, we're filtering these out server-side so they don't display.
We'll start filtering these out with the next release.
Looks like the "Quick Translator" plugin may be the culprit.  The color scheme seems to match.     https://addons.mozilla.org/img/uploads/previews/full/40/40614.png?modified=1263160435
Thank you for the quick response!  Definitely gives us somewhere to start.   Do you have any sort of translation software/browser plugins installed?  We've seen odd interaction between the post editor and certain plugins in the past.