Posts by Achmedisdead

Will your guys be allowed to carry any type of weapon? I would assume they are also well-trained at hand-to-hand, though.
 Out of the mouths of babes, oft times come gems. 
Supercharge and turbocharge the same car? Volvo says yes! http://www.cnet.com/products/2015-volvo-s60-t6-drive-e/
 A couple of years ago, when I had lower-grade headphones, I probably would have complained about the lack of any kind of equalizer, but now that I have some quality 'phones, I have no complaints about the sound. Even if I never put a SIM card in it, it's still like an iPod Touch but far cheaper....and it has a microsd slot. So Touch has gapless, but no card slot.....Lumia has no gapless, but card slot. Cool thing is, I have both. 
 OK, I gave it a whirl with some gapless tunes, and no, not proper gapless. Roughly equivalent to a lower-end non-Android Sony player, if memory serves me correctly. I don't have a ton of gapless music, so it's not something that would really bug me(besides I have several other players that are gapless), but it would bother you and many other people here, I'd guess. 
I don't know yet....I just got it and I haven't had any free time to just chill and really listen. Hopefully in the next couple days I will be able to find out, I loaded a few gapless albums on earlier.
 I've had them for a little bit now, just never posted a pic...lol. Really excellent sound if you can handle the clamping force (maybe I just have a big head?) So the full description of above....Nokia Lumia 520 playing Pandora, into the wonderful Sennheiser HD25-1 II.  
 How much difference was there between the two?
I've heard that the Swiss Guard are pretty bad-ass, not to be trifled with.  And as far as the Pope, I'm not a religious sort either, but this new Pope seems like a good one.