Posts by Fernito

Bump!
Hey there, guys.   You know... some people are bass-heads, other people are treble-heads... well, I am what you could call an "imaging-head".   I know that the HD 800 are outdated, thin souding and blah blah blah, but despite their flaws, I haven't been able to find a pair of headphones with better soundstage/imaging/positioning (I have tried several well-regarded cans, such as HiFiMAN HE-6, HE-1000; Audeze LCD-2, LCD-3, LCD-X, LCD-XC; Beyer T1; Fostex TH600,...
Hey there guys.   I'm looking for this particular IEM. Please PM me if you're willing to sell yours, as I don't check this site very often (I live in Chile, South America, BTW).   Thanks in advance!
Came here to make a confession: I'm deeply in love with these IEMs. I own several high-end IEMs, including 2 custom IEMs, and I have to say that I prefer the Z5 over all of them. I must admit though that I apply a little EQ to them (mainly to tame their -IMO- wild mid bass hump); their signature might not be the most neutral one, but when it comes to presentation, imaging, positioning and detail retrieving, the Z5 is unmatched (not even my custom Mentor can get close to...
Try to reach Rachel at service@uniquemelody.org
Sorry, didn't have time to update this before, but I got the IEMs on Tuesday.  
 Sure, I'll keep you updated.  I really don't think I'll ever buy something from them again, even though the problem was -apparently- solved. The way Unique Melody, as a company, handled the situation left a lot to be desired.
UPDATE: got a mail from UM saying that my CIEMs would be shipped today. Some minutes ago I received a tracking number. They shipped it via FedEx.
Nothing so far...
Hey Chodi. I got that information from DeLuX's post, right below my OP. Look here: http://www.head-fi.org/t/780341/problems-with-unique-melody#post_11901560