Posts by jshnks

Alright, i'm selling these HD681Evo's for 25 bucks, the left side ear(the side with the connection) is starting to go in and out, i'm pretty sure all it needs is to be re-soldered however I dont have the means to do so. If you wanna take a chance on it, feel free to pm me!   It will come with original box, velvet pads, pleather pads, both short and long cords, and its "pouch"
Looking to sell my Sennheiser HD 558's for $90 $85, I have had them less than 6 months, I want to love them, but I have a really small head and they slip from time to time. They are in a no smoking but pet friendly enviroment. No modding has been done but I can take the tape out if you  want.
I haven't heard the popping and cracking yet today, but it has came and gone before, so I am keeping an eye on it!
I know the amp is going to the rear connection. I thought it was a connector issue untill it happened in both the front and back port
I dont know if I have solved the popping and cracking, but I did solve the amp issue via a motherboard bios update.
The PSU is a brand new Corsair AX860i
  I figured I would ask this here since *maybe* its computer related. I just built a new computer, using the MSi-Z97 Gaming 7 motherboard. It has the realtek 1150 chip, with emi shielded isolated PCB for the audio chip, They also boast that with their 'Direct audio power' (basically plugging a 5V header to the motherboard) that they can drive 600ohm headphones through the headphone port in the back.     I was listening to the Transistor Soundtrack, when I heard a...
  Alright, so I'm agoraphobic and I do a lot of my communication via skype and or google hangouts with my girlfriend or friends. A lot of times these can be for hours at a time, I dont care much about sound quality, as these headphones will just be used for listening to those type of programs. I have a pair of Sennheiser 558's that when I got them out of the box a few days ago  they were extremely comfy, after a few days though, they have grown very irritating after...
  I know this is an headphone/audio forum, but I got a few PC parts as presents over the holidays that I dont need and would like to part with.   1) CPU: AMD FX-8320(Vishera) $160 $140 Only used it for about an hour to make sure it was not DOA. SOLD 2) CPU: AMD Phenom II 1090t 6core $100 $80 about a year or so old. Sold Locally 3) VGA: MSi R7950 Twin Frozr OC edition $290 $250 Only used for about 10 minutes to make sure it was not DOA. SOLD   I Also have a...
Hrm, well i already have a PS1 so yay! I remember reading about the PS1 as a transport, forgot completly about it. Have been cruising craigslist for some speakers but our lil area doesnt have all too much in the way of speakers / amps.  I will be looking into the Emotivas, however i might go a little over my budget and get the UPA-200 USP-1   and maybe upgrade to the XPA-1 in the long run,   Needless to say.. Good bye wallet.   Thanks again! Joshua