Posts by applebook

Uncool
Gneiss takes the amp, and I go for the HE-6?
I'm slightly flexible on price if you're paying cash in person (GVA). 
$1000 CDN/ $950 USD, Firm, no trades. Any payment method OK except for Paypal. Buyer covers shipping and insurance. Face to face in Vancouver preferred.   Excellent condition but for a few paint chips detailed in the pictures. The sound is perfect, as are the 3 pads, grills, headband, and storage box. All 3 manuals and the outer box are included also. No stock cable, but it has a 5-feet custom Cardas cable terminated in 1/8 (includes 1/4 adapter).   As detailed,...
Everything except Beatles and one Roger Waters album has been sold... Strongly prefer Vancouver buyers, who will be given priority.    Before you compare my asking prices with flea market offers, please note that every LP has been wet cleaned 2-3 times per side with a Nitty Gritty vacuum cleaner. All records are sleeved in previously unused and dirt free clear plastic, then stored safely. Most of the records were brand new.   I played these only on higher end...
I know...if he were local, I'd be all over it. 
The acoustic piano version of Videotape is hauntingly beautiful. I love the bass on this track, but Thom's acoustic rendition just highlights how great a song it is even without any production behind it. 
All of them except King of Limbs and Amnesiac, IMO. 
I think The Bends is more accessible if you're into alternative and rock, but OK Computer is a masterpiece.
Maybe downgrading to a Cmoy?