Posts by whitefang

Like new condition with original packaging and accessories. You do NOT need iFi iUSB to use this.   Information about the cable: http://ifi-audio.com/portfolio-view/accessory-gemini/   Price includes ConUS shipping and Paypal Fee.
It is been used for over a year so it is not mint, look used but overall condition is still very good. Perfect working condition.   Just the headphone and original cable. No box or accessories.   Original cable in the picture is damaged. I have a replacement mini to mini cable(black) that work just as well and will include that cable and a 3.5 to 6.3mm adapter with the headphone.   Price includes ConUS shipping and Paypal.   International add $35   Price is firm.
Looking to trade my Vali for a Magni 2. Or my cash for Magni 2. I want specifically Magni 2 non-uber. Not interested in Magni 1 or Magni 2 uber.   Thank you.
Excellent condition.   Comes with original carrying case and accessories but no box.   Prices includes US shipping and paypal fee.
NAD HP50, excellent condition, near mint. Come with original box and all accessories.   Price includes US shipping and Paypal fee.
HD600 Good condition, earpads and headband are a bit old but it is clean. Perfect working condition.   Comes with stock cable, no box. Not first owner.   Price includes ConUS shipping and Paypal fee.
sold
Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro. Very good condition, newly replaced headband, no original box.   Price includes ConUS shipping and Paypal fee.
DT880 Premium 250 ohm. Very good condition, the headband is replaced with a new one.   I will also include a new set of aftermarket earpads and foam (Black).   Perfect working condition. No original box, just the headphone and replacement earpads.
around 7 month old