Posts by whitefang

NAD HP50, excellent condition, near mint. Come with original box and all accessories.   Price includes US shipping and Paypal fee.
HD600 Good condition, earpads and headband are a bit old but it is clean. Perfect working condition.   Comes with stock cable, no box. Not first owner.   Price includes ConUS shipping and Paypal fee.
The very best cable for HD800, Excellent condition, very soft, excellent sound and nicely made.   HD800 not included, but also for sale Original price is $1400   Includes original box and certification.   Price includes ConUS shipping and paypal fee
Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro. Very good condition, newly replaced headband, no original box.   Price includes ConUS shipping and Paypal fee.
DT880 Premium 250 ohm. Very good condition, the headband is replaced with a new one.   I will also include a new set of aftermarket earpads and foam (Black).   Perfect working condition. No original box, just the headphone and replacement earpads.
around 7 month old
Audio Technica ESW11LTD, excellent condition, no major scratch or dents.   No original box, only has the original carry bag. $370   Price includes US shipping and Paypal Fee. International add $40.
An great cable for HD800. Very long (5m) and pretty flexible.   Terminated with dual 3 pin XLR.   Price includes US shipping and Paypal Fee. International add $30.
Centrance Hifi-m8 LX Dual 3 pin XLR/6.3mm combo output, it is the LX verson which does not have idevice input but toslink and USB. So it can work with AK players. Very good condition, there are minor scratchs on the body. Comes with original charger and amp strap.   For trades, I am particularly interested in DT800 (250/600ohm), T70(p), T1, T5p, HD600, HD650, AK100 Mk2, RWAK100 and iQube v5.   However, anything that interests me may also work (similar or lower...
HD800 Good condition, there are minor scratches and dents on the headphone. Only cosmetic issues, it works perfectly   It is not used very often and is very clean, headband and pads are still in excellent condition.   Comes with stock cable, and original packing.   Price includes ConUS shipping and Paypal Fee. International add $50 shipping.