Posts by calipilot227

The 3.2s are good, but if you look around (somewhere other than eBay, of course), you might find a pair of 5.2s for that price. And they're a whole lot better.
About to pull the trigger on the DX50. Seems like it pairs well with the ER4P, anyone want to talk me out of it? 
 All you need is a little EQ for that. I use Poweramp on my Galaxy Note 3, it can turn them into downright bass monsters. They respond very well to EQ thanks to their naturally flat response.
Just bought my third and final pair. Won't be selling them again, ever.  I may even get custom molds in the near future, although the triflanges aren't bad once you get used to them.   A quick question for all fellow ER4 lovers; I'm looking into getting a new DAP, either the Fiio X3 or iBasso DX50. Which pairs better with the ER4P (or S, I have the adapter)?
Sold to me!
 I was once using my ER4s late at night in my dorm room, and couldn't hear the fire alarm until my roommate alerted me  False alarm, thankfully. But yes, the isolation is THAT good.
My music library (all FLAC, mostly 16/44.1) is about 320gb total. I store it on a 1tb Western Digital Caviar Black in my PC to free up room on the SSD.
YES!!! 
It depends on the speaker. Some can sound a bit too bright when they're toed in (my JBLs come to mind). It's best to experiment with placement and toe-in to find what works best for your setup.