or Connect

Posts by takoyaki7

Up for sale are my Klipsch Reference Series X7 In Ear Headphones White Lightly used, in excellent condition (20-30 hours of use) with original pouch and all tips.   Price includes paypal/shipping within the US. International Extra   Thanks for looking :)   
Up for sale are my Zero Audio ZH-BX500 Balanced Armature Earphones    Include bonuses such as replacement pouch, cord-winder and extra tips.   Purchased in Tokyo, Japan. 2+ years of moderate use. One of my absolute favorites in price/performance! A single BA superior with excellent range!   Look and sound excellent other than some fading of the paint on the earpieces.   Price includes US shipping. International Extra. 
Up for sale are my Mee Audio M-Duo Dual Dynamic    Include original case and tips/accessories pouch   Less than one year of very moderate use!    Look and sound excellent!    Price includes US shipping. International Extra. 
Up for sale are my Sony XBA40/S   Best price/performance ratio on the market for 4BA earphones!   Include original case and 2 pouches of unused tips/shirt clip/winder accessories   Purchased in Tokyo, Japan with more than a year of moderate use!   Look and sound excellent!    Price includes US shipping. International Extra. 
Up for sale are my Audio Technica ATH-IM50 Dual Dynamic Earphones    Include original pouch and tips.    Purchased in Tokyo, Japan.   Look and sound excellent!    Price includes US shipping. International Extra. 
Up for sale are my Zero Audio Duoza Dynamic's.    Bought less than 2 months ago direct in Tokyo, Japan.    Come with original box, pouch, and all original accessories.    Around 20 hours of use, in excellent condition.   Price includes US shipping. International Extra. 
Up for sale are my Ortofon EQ-5's - My last pair! Without a doubt my favorite bang-for-the-buck IEMs!      Come with original case, replacement filters/changing tool, as well as 1 set of original tips. Brand new comply's and a set of spinfits will also be included as a bonus!    Have 2+ years of moderate use. Look and sound excellent with a little wear on the paint on the right earbud housing.      Price includes paypal/shipping in the US. International Extra 
Up for sale are my Ortofon EQ-5. Complete with all original accessories.   Only the medium tips have been used. 30-40 listening hours total but they look like new!    Price includes USPS shipping within the US. International Extra. 
This is a newer set (my 3rd actually)
Up for sale are my Denon AHD-600 Music Maniac Headphones   COMPLETE and in excellent like-new condition with original box and all accessories included (unused) carrying case & clip, 2 cables (short w/mic AND 10m home cable)  Purchased 3/2014 from Best Buy and still under warranty!  VERY lightly used (15-20 hours total) due to the fact I just generally prefer IEMs (and rarely have time to listen to music at home!)       Price includes Paypal fees/USPS...