Posts by takoyaki7

Up for sale are my Melectronics HT-21 with the Original Case.  Truly LIKE NEW, less than 1 hour of use (tried and don't fit me well)  Price includes US Paypal/Shipping. International extra. Thanks! :) 
AT :) 
Creative Aurvana 3 are a pretty good set of dual-driver BA IEMs that retail for $150.  They are now $77 new or $47 used on Amazon. They have been as low as $60 new I believe, but still a good deal at this price! I had them and the Shure SE425 at the same time and they were comparable (smooth, mid-centric)...AFAIK these have consistently been the best deal out there for a dual-BA...
Creative Aurvana 3 are a pretty good set of dual-driver BA IEMs that retail for $150.   They are now $77 new or $47 used on Amazon. They have been as low as $60 new I believe, but still a good deal at this price!   I had them and the Shure SE425 at the same time and they were comparable (smooth, mid-centric)... AFAIK these have consistently been the best deal out there for a dual-BA...
ATH-CK90Pro is strangely mysterious, ESPECIALLY the MK.II    There are basically no reviews of the MKII out there!  Tried them out a few times myself before and considered the purchase, but didn't  get a good enough impression, other than that bass was quite impactful for a dual-BA!
ttt
Up for sale are a VERY lightly used set of Incase Sonic Headphones in Gray/Blue Less than 10 hours total use! Come with original case and two cables, one with iPod controls. Blue cable never used...   Price include US shipping/Paypal fees International Extra
I'm curious about the Mikros 90 too, but the more I read the more I get confused. Lots of conflicting opinions, and comfort seems to be a major issue for some too...am not sure if they'd be an upgrade for my current Aviators which have been a surprisingly excellent portable headphone...
Up for sale are a lightly used pair of Koss Portapros (less than 5 hours of use). Come with original carrying pouch and manual.   Price includes paypal fees/shipping within the US. International extra Thanks! :)
Up for sale are my NIB and still sealed MONSTER MILES DAVIS TRUMPET EARPHONES   These were warranty replacements for my previous Miles Davis Tributes, receipt included, and still covered by the lifetime warranty   Price includes shipping/paypal within the US - International extra   Thanks for looking! :)