or Connect

Posts by youngsm10

Very different beasts in my opinion. The fi-ba-ss is the king of detail and raw emotion. The Lab 1 is technically very good and no doubt a top performer but I feel it is a safer sound prob a better all rounder, but for me it cannot generate the emotion and excitement in the music that the fi-ba-ss does.Just my opinion
For sale as new condition FAD FI-BA-SS . Boxed with all accessories . Reason for sale is that I can't really afford it , just couldn't help buying it, now realise I really need the money. The unit is in original box with all accessories. I can't see any marks or scratches on them, they look mint. They sound as good as the reviews say. The most detailed iem I have ever heard. Great Bass for a single armature and the mids and highs are just as impressive. They are a...
Sold To Me
For sale Aurisonics Harmony 1week old mint very rare now 2x armature and 1dynamic , the most coherent hybrid I have ever heard massive soundstage for an iem. Would trade for FAD fi-ba-ss, plus cash from me or possibly AKG K3003 This is my second pair and in mint condition £8 postage to UK next working day insured £11 to rest of EU insured £ 15 to rest of the world insured International buyers I'll declare value at buyers request All low feed back I'll ask for...
Hi as the title says I'm looking for some good condition. Heaven S (FI-BA-SB) shipping to UK . PM me if you have any to sell. Thanks for looking
Hi as the title says I'm looking for some good condition FAD FI-BA-SS or Heaven S (FI-BA-SB) I'll pay a maximum of $550 for the fi-ba-ss and a maximum of $180 for the Heaven S, all depending on condition and age. Inclusive of shipping to UK , I'll pay the PayPal fees. PM me if you have any to sell. Thanks for looking
Inear Stagediver SD2 wanted in good condition. Shipping to UK   PM me if you have one to sell. I'll pay a reasonable price.   Thanks for looking
Handmade product with some slight cosmetic difference, as they were when new . Video can be edited to show anything. No repair or problem with these Mentors, as confirmed by experts at Canjam. Avoid this buyer at all costs he will cause you nothing but stress and ruin a hard earned reputation for no reason other than wanting a free audition and not liking the product and wanting to return it at all costs. If he had been honest I would have accepted the Mentors back for a...
The buyer is on a different planet. The mentors had not been repaired and I was hiding nothing. The Mentors are hand made so there is going to be some imperfections cosmetically.(many opinions sought at can jam over the weekend agree with me. Avoid this buyer at all costs. He will cause you nothing but stress. Avoid avoid avoid,
Great price , great earphone, expect this to go quick .