Posts by youngsm10

Great price for a great iem Good luck with the sale and the baby.
Ortofon EQ7 for sale new perfect condition priced to sell warranty replacement Comes boxed with all you see in the photo minus robot plus all new S M L tips Shipping to UK £5 EU £8 Outside EU £12 PayPal only and on me Price is firm Would trade for FAD heaven s or grado gr10 Thanks Steve
Unique Melody Mentor universal for sale amazing condition looks new. Comes with all you see on photos. TOTL flagship 10 balanced armatures per side. Can send a pure silver cable for £50 extra brand new. Pm me to take to next step PayPal on me Shipping £7 UK next working day insured. £12 within EU insured expedited £ 15 to rest if world. I'll declare value at buyers request. Price is firm Would trade for k10u Any questions please ask Thanks Steve
These are the Astell&Kern version of Final Audio Design FI-BA-SS in my opinion they have fine tuned then to be non sibilant and harsh in the highs like the Original FI-BA-SS are. They are quite rare and if you can get hold of them , they are still £900-1000. They also have removable cables, so that is a major bonus . They are in really good condition no marks on the earpieces . The 3.5mm headphone jack has some marks but works fine. I've tried to capture this on the...
These are the Astell&Kern version of Final Audio Design FI-BA-SS in my opinion they have fine tuned then to be non sibilant and harsh in the highs like the Original FI-BA-SS are. They are quite rare and if you can get hold of them , they are still £900-1000. They also have removable cables, so that is a major bonus . They are in really good condition no marks on the earpieces . The 3.5mm headphone jack has some marks but works fine. I've tried to capture this on the...
Selling my almost new mint Unique Melody Maverick. Dynamic driver plus 4 balanced armatures. Has the best synergy between drivers I have ever heard. The soundstage is massive it makes the 1plus 2 sound congested, and that's not an exaggeration. It is extremely well balanced with amazing bass quality. Please do not mistake these as bass monsters, yes the quality is superb and they go low but do not have a midbass hump just extremely well tuned . 1x Dynamic 1x Armature...
Fitear Parterre for sale mint, looks new. Comes with all you see in photos. Bargain price for quick sale . 001 cable (no signs of wear) 3 pairs of unused tips Cleaning tool Shirt clip Pelican box Pet and smoke free home , very well looked after and low hours. Pay pal only and fees on me. Would consider a trade for unique melody mentor or mason plus cash from me . Or something similar . Postage will be fully insured to UK £8 next working day Rest of EU £12 fully...
Looking for a Silver cable compatable with fitear parterre shipped to UK . Non balanced normal 3.5 jack PM me if you have one to sell, I'll pay a reasonable price Thanks
I have an as new condition SD2 with still some warranty, for sale in the for sale forum .£180 plus shipping paypal on me .If you want it it's yours
For sale are my perfect condition In ear stagediver SD2 with all accessories tips case etc. all in mint condition. Amazing sound and reputation . Still has a few months warranty , brought from authorised dealer. Payment by pay pal I'll pay fees or gift to help me out . Postage to UK is £8 fully insured next day service. EU £12 fully insured Outside EU £17 and I'll declare value at buyers request . Will accept trade For FAD heaven vii , I'll add £100 PM me to take...