Posts by eastside504

Hey head-fier I'm looking for a pair of apple headset with inline mic for my 3g iphone.  I know many of you have upgraded and probably have a set laying around.  I need a pair as mine has gone bad.  I just need them for the gym and running.  If you have a pair PM with an price.  I dont think its worth $30 apple charge at their stores.  Thanks.
PM about hammond case
Brought a pair of shure e3c from elrod. Great communication and the deal was done smooth and pain free. Fast shipping and recieved nicely package. Highly recommend.
SOLD!!!! PM me with questions or trade offers! Thanks for looking.
Sold Oriel a pair of senn hd650. He was great to deal with. Good communication and prompt payment. Highly recommend!
Sold sdgserv my EMU 1212m sound card. He was a pleasure to deal with and prompt with payment. Will recommend highly.
bump
SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!
bump
I have a 1212 emu card that is in good condition. I will also throw in a pair of phonejack to RCA interconnect (starquad cables with gold plated RCA and phonejack) so you can use the card right away without having to buy them seperately. I dont have the original box but do have the installation CD. I'm looking to trade (card + cash) for an Ipod NANO. I'm asking $140 for the card. I have feedback on here. Thanks for looking.