Posts by twrmnd

bump
  Terms & Conditions 1. I only accept cash offers. No trades. 2. All prices are negotiable so feel free to make an offer. 3. All sales are final. No refund or exchanges. Payment Options 1. Money Orders 2. Paypal + 4% 3. Concealed Cash 4. I am not responsible for payment lost in the mail Shipping Options 1. Headphones will be shipped with USPS Priority with tracking 2. I only ship to a confirmed address when paid through Paypal 3. Meetups in the 408 are...
bump
bump
bump
Saw an ad on craiglist of someone selling them for $140 used. I was wondering do they make fake monster turbine pro golds? What can I check for to make sure they are legit. And how would I tell they are in good condition thanks raymond
bump
Monster Turbine Pro Gold? I havent got mine yet but i heard turbines in general have good bass without overpowering mids and trebles.
thanks for the feedback guys. I was wondering if i listen to more bass in my music especially hiphop/rnb should I just buy golds? I heard the golds have a better bass. Thanks
Hi Head-fi, I have a pair of Shure SE420s for sale. They are in like new condition except that when the extension cable is plugged in it only comes out of the right earbud. Headphones were never abused and were always kept in the case. Will only accept PAYPAL as method of payment and will only ship to the continental US using USPS Priority. Looking for $120 shipped and $160 Buy It Now(BIN). Accessories included: 3' Cable Carrying Case Airline Adapter Volume...