Posts by Ebunnage

Thanks you guys! It sounds great too    My aunt is a genius for buying me that. She has one that's signed by Jake Shimabukuro 
Thanks! I just looked at your pictures and I remember seeing them earlier on in this thread...Jealous of the AKGs! Im looking at getting some (Oh no....more audio ).
I love these threads! Got most of my inspiration from them. No headphones are seen in the pictures, but I am loaning my Turbines and Cowon S9 to my dad for his trip to Chicago.   After 6 months, 2 gallons of paint, 4 trips to the speaker store, and countless hours/dollars spent at ikea:                   Foobar2000 > Maverick Audio D1 tube out > Harman/Kardon HK3390, which powers:           Energy ESW-C10            Martin Logan...
Thanks! The wires all took a few days, unfortunately it's pretty irreversible and messy under the desk. Im worried putting a picture up would ruin the look of the room    And unfortunately the chair I have is pretty pathetic...Thats why I took it out for the pictures. But I've been looking around, haha. I want a really nice and cheap (sub 120-ish) one.     I debated about that ever since I got the Martin Logans, but the MLs are better overall in my opinion, and they have...
  Here's my setup which I finished recently, after painting and redecorating for 6 months. Bought the Martin Logans, subwoofer (Energy ESW-C10 for only $75 on ebay, $325 off!), Cowon S9+Turbines (not seen here) and I am satisfied. Hopefully upgraditis wont kick in for another year..I need to support my photography beginnings, which is surprisingly more expensive than audio      The room. It looks like theres only one power cord coming from the desk but thanks to...
Ah of course! Thank you!   Whew, that's finally over! 
Thanks for the tips!   Update: The buyer contacted me, and thank god I waited until tomorrow to ship! He said he would like to pay $25 for the expedited shipping, which is PERFECT! Now, the only question is, how does he upgrade his shipping? Neither of us know, and I feel like its a basic question.   On Amazon, I know that if an item is purchased and the buyer already paid but changed their mind and wants to change the shipping speed before the item is shipped,...
Thanks you guys! I decided to give him a chance, and let him know I will send it via $23 10 day shipping tomorrow, and that he can decide to upgrade to expedited by paying me $20 or cancel his order altogether. So far though he hasn't answered any of my 3 previous messages over the last 3 days, so we'll see what happens.    Thanks again for the advice! 
Extremely frustrated with eBay. My buyer paid this morning, and I prepared to print the label. But it turns out my buyer is in Hawaii, even though I set my Exclusions list to the lower 48. Isn't eBay supposed to filter people who are not in CONUS out of viewing my listing?    Anyways, I promised free 5 day shipping from UPS in my listing because it would only be $25 for shipping to the lower 48, which I could manage. However, 5 day shipping to Hawaii with UPS is an...
Ah, I'm sorry! I forgot to mention I already have the box the wheel came in and original packaging, and the weight (18lbs). So basically I can just take the address and info of my buyer to the nearest UPS agent and fill out the information and pay there? Sounds easy enough! Thank you very much