Posts by hertzamplifier

They use sony standard connection like the mdr ex 1000
Yes, it is.
How does JVC FX850 compared to Sony EX1000? Do FX850 have sibilance to the level of EX1000?
How does fx850 compared with mdr ex1000?
Just receive my FAD VI yesterday. Imported from japan. First listening not as i expexted. The mids are wonderful. Listening to vocal i can hear every words crystal clear. Maybe it just not sound signature for me. Considering on selling them soon.
I found that using Neutron music player with my f806 sound slightly better than the stock player.Music sound more spacious and slightly better separation althought clarity a bit loose..currently using stock earbud..Anyone found the same?
I don't know how much for the customs but for the price I think it is good.Compared from jaben which is $648 usd.
malaysia..here iem price are really high..the mdr 7550 I mentioned will be imported from HK by a person who own an online shop if I place an order for it.
based on your experience with their sound,do you think is it worth if I buy the ath im-03 at $430usd rather than the mdr 7550 priced at $292 usd?
hello,i also was looking for mdr 7550..but at the same time I wondered how's the sound of im-03 compared to mdr 7550 since several people I saw let go their mdr 7550 after owning the im-03.