Posts by MorbidToaster

Absolutely, but this was specifically a tribute to Amon Amarth (they're lyrics from 'Runes to My Memory'). Death Metal has always been my favorite, and Amon Amarth were one of my 'gateway' bands so they've had a lot of influence on my listening for years. And just for fun, and to keep on track...Enjoy the video for that song, too.Cuz it's super good.
 If you got one I bet you'd understand. ;) It's a unique feeling (a unique sort of pain) and (for me at least) it's extremely therapeutic. My tattoos are the only thing I really like about my appearance. They're helping me deal with my social anxiety as well. It sounds silly, but they're really, really important for me. They've helped me in a lot of ways to overcome a lot of things in my life (and the more I get the better I feel). They've also helped me make friends along...
Once you find the first one you'll find a lot more.
Yeah. Wasn't great, but wasn't awful either since it was simple.Going in for more stuff on the tops of my feet today and that'll be worse probably.
More metal tattoos. Amon Amarth this time.   "Raise a stone for all to see, runes carved to my memory." In Futhark runes of course. I always hated lyric tattoos like this, but I kinda wanted to ham it up by making a stupid tattoo awesome. I love these.   Few more pickups tonight when I went to the shop with my friend (she got a new record player and had a list of Black Metal she needed).   Ulcerate - The Destoryers of All Lamb of God - As the Palaces Burn (10th...
  Odium - Sad Realm of the Stars (LP + CD) Kauan - Pirut (LP + CD) Sigh - Gallow’s Gallery (CD) [Free Gift] Mauldin of the Well - My Fruit Psychobells…A Seed Combustible (CD) [Free Gift]   I passed up a ton of good records at the local shop last night and I was super bummed about it, but this shipment from Blood helps. Passed on Ulcerate, Gorguts, Altar of Plagues, and Wintersun. :( I'll be back for you, friends.
  Last of the Blood Music delivery for a few months until the most recent run of pre-orders starts shipping. They even threw in a few free CDs for buying so much **** from them this year…and they don’t even know I bought the SYL box, too since a friend pre-ordered it to make sure I got the one I wanted.   Odium - Sad Realm of the Stars (LP + CD) Kauan - Pirut (LP + CD) Sigh - Gallow’s Gallery (CD) [Free Gift] Mauldin of the Well - My Fruit Psychobells…A Seed...
Shipping stopped me too. That was outrageous. IIRC it was well over half the cost of the LPs.
Still mad how stupidly expensive the Ocean LPs were.
Now dynamics aren't everything...but damn...http://www.dr.loudness-war.info/details.php?id=44228