Posts by Wrist-Fi

I haven't looked around too much but here are some first impressions:   Easy on the eyes Quicker (at least for me so far, even on my older laptop) Wikis are very useful at places like http://sn.im/slknet so I could see them coming in very handy here.   Very nice, Jude.  So far so good and thanks for getting the site back up as quickly as you did.
Quote: Originally Posted by nickchen Great, very great news indeed. But what the heck do you mean with "burps"? Write support is enabled, but it looks like stability isn't nearly as good as the non-write v25348. I've been using that version for weeks and it is very good, almost no issues even with my 16gb card. I haven't tried the new version myself, but from time to time will check out feedback here on this thread and also: here:...
If this model ended up with a similar repackaging at mp4nation like the R03-->M2s, then I'd consider it. Until then, it's worth any minor price difference there might be to wait until my pre-ordered R03's ship, as they have the angled plug and I have always liked plugging this type of jack into my portable players more than straight plugs. (too bad it wasn't also J-corded, but unfortunately those never caught on so I guess you can't have everything) If it turns...
Quote: Originally Posted by ForgottenxxRebel instead of the danger of wearing something isolating, try one of those speaker setups for under motorcycle helmets. it's open and not isolating plus if you're stopped you can just turn off the music and say you use it for off road riding and its attached to your bike helmet. I've heard of those but I also just replied in a running thread about considering getting some PL30s or similar. Since I happen...
I'll use my KSC 35/75s while biking on the road sometimes, using only using one ear though. This has pretty much limited my listening to non-musical stuff like audio-books, but since I have a pretty large list of stuff I'd like to listen to, it has actually worked out OK because I get to catch up on my 'reading.' I'm not even sure what the laws are around here, but I do know listening to earphones while biking is illegal in some states. I tried the KSCs with both ears...
Quote: Originally Posted by Galatian Actually I stopped using IEM's for jogging mainly for two reasons: 1. My music style just doesn't work for running (seriously try running while listening to "Cradle of Filth" - it drives me nuts) 2. You will feel the increased blood pressure during your workout as the arteries widen and so the tight seal of IEMs actually turns into uncomfortable pressure. Also I don't think it's to good for your expensive gear to...
Quote: It took six hours, 28 jumps, and a roomful of assistants throwing angry cats and buckets of water into the air to get the perfect exposure. All I can say is that I'm amazed that guy didn't wind up having his face clawed to shreds...definitely the first thing I'd want to do had I been one of those pissed off cats.
(post won't delete)
Quote: Originally Posted by earthpeople Back to the topic, I think it's a bit stupid on both sides. Is it such a big deal to just turn off the iPod? Is it such a big deal to keep an iPod on? Maybe I just don't understand. In retrospect, yes, it probably would have been good for everybody had he just turned off his iPod. That he can be wanted for questioning by police because he wouldn't seems a bit much to me...an unnecessary...
I'm just glad his fellow passengers didn't buy into him being a "threat," ie.... "Yes, we all saw that guy bobbing his head up down to his music...when the flight attendants asked him to stop listening and he didn't, we all knew it was up to us to take matters into our own hands, so we group tackled him and one of us crushed the threatening device before it could do any harm..." James Patterson, passenger on Flight 107 "We all felt the plane would have gone down in...