Posts by sepinho

Yay! I'll be there again of course. Should I attend in private or representing HEADSOUND?
Yay, my E12DIY (S/N 00044) has arrived. Looking foward to tinkering with it tonight.
Still waiting for shipping confirmation. Might have to do with my last name starting with a "T" though, should FiiO happen to send them out alphabetically. :)
Still waiting...
Just ordered one, I hope we get the required minimum of 1,000 pre-orders together!
Honest technical question: If you have an external DAC doing D/A conversion, would the transport have any impact on sound quality? I've often wondered that and I'm not sure if I'm overlooking anything, but I would have assumed that the transport is merely providing digital infomation to the DAC.
Ready.  
Hooray, I'm stoked! Will we have an appropriate source for the Auralic Taurus at the meet? I wouldn't wanna have to lug around a fullsize-CDP (which is nothing special to begin with). I only have one piece of luggage on the flight and - as mention before - it's too much stuff already. I'm only bringing portable sources too, as much as I would have wanted to bring the ZeroDAC.
I've already started packing my (headphone) bag and realized.. well.. I either need a bigger bag or I have to scale down.
* and losing to the German national football squad.   (sorry, couldn't help it..)