Posts by ohhgourami

Anyone have a perfect working condition Nuforce Icon2 for sale? MUST come with the RJ45 cable with the banana plug ends. PM me!
Ohhh that makes sense then. Pondering if I should just buy it now since amazon doesn't charge CA tax yet. One more day for that! OR hopefully find someone selling one on the FS section.     Also, does anyone have any experience with the Centrance DACport?
  This looks quite interesting and is probably the best solution. The one of the early sentences, you mentioned it worked as a speaker amp. That itself got me sold, then followed up with the words neutral and analytical. One question I have is how do I physically plug my HE-6 into that thing? There are only two outputs in the back for speaker. I was hoping to see L+ L- R+ R-.   I previously owned an NFB-10ES. I loved that thing but I had drop out issues so I sent it back....
Correct I didn't notice!   I'll give it a read and see if its an option.
Bump?
Well, I've own different combinations of gear in the past and this one has sounded the best, mostly because the amp is a lot more powerful. I actually downgraded DAC quality for amp quality to obtain this setup and it sounds much better. There is no denying a powerful class A amp sounds better for the HE-6. BUT the HE-6 still sounds DAMN good with a regular headphone amp. If I can get a neutral amp with 1W at 8ohms, so be it. The power requirement thing has really been...
  I don't know the output on the Ci VHP2 and can't seem to find it. HE-6 needs good power. The asus cards is a possible route but no power either. audio-gd might take too long to order from. Just wondering if anything new has come out in the past year that could be possible options.   I don't think I'll be selling any of the current equipment either, but I sure don't want to drag my amp to the new apartment nor will I have enough space. If I do get an internship or job,...
Hey everyone.   I have to move back out to uni and after the last move-out, I really don't want to bring so much stuff with me. I mainly don't want to bring my speaker amp which means my HE-6 isn't going to sound as nice. My DAC is sorta big ( not nearly as big and heavy as my amp), and I have a Digital Interface with a PSU. I have cut it down to three possible options unless someone can come up with a forth.   Option 1: I bring my HE-6 with me but I get a...
I'm curious on how would they repair the cable.   I might as well reterminate it myself. It is oxidized between the Y split and the headphones. It's actually oxidized on one side only.
I think I'm already past the one year. Yup pretty sure I am...