or Connect

Posts by ohhgourami

Selling a perfect working condition NFB-7.32. This is an amazing DAC at any price point but especially good at this one. Easily better than yulong DA8, Anedio D2, W4S DAC2, etc. Best Sabre DAC under $2k. Cosmetic condition 8.5/10 - one 0.5" scratch on the top panel but everything else is mint. Ships in original box. Price includes shipping in CONUS and paypal fees.
One Krell FPB-300xc Stereo Power Amplifier. It's in perfect working order and has been very well cared for - always in a non-smoking environment.   Cosmetic condition rating is 8.5/10 - Pretty close to mint... just a couple of very tiny rub marks on the top of the amp where another component was briefly stacked.   Upgraded to another Krell power amp. This amp used to MSRP for ~$10k. It will easy beat the Moon 430HA. Easily one of the best amps at this price range....
I saw his post. By sure why he did though.I'm still hesitating in whether to keep my HE1K or not. I wish it were as easy as deciding on this Krell but it isn't.
Yup, upgraded on DAC a few months ago. I'm waiting on a new preamp to come in also. I have a rule of only keeping 1 of each item so I'll have a whole setup to sell.Using mostly with HE-6.
Yes, easily. I'm really impressed with the tightness of the sound and how it works with the superb imaging, staging, and layering which gives the music amazing realism and immersion. There extra clarity in the mids I did not expect from a solid state. I'm done with amps for a long long time. And who needs warmth from the sun when I got that in an aluminum box! This thing makes my room damn hot! First world problems...
The picture doesn't do this thing justice. It's absolutely gorgeous!  
Spec wise, it's not all that different from my current FPB 300cx.Just got my tracking too. I have no idea how I'm carrying it up the stairs though.
This is the one I bought: https://app.audiogon.com/listings/solid-state-krell-evolution-302e-stereo-power-amplifier-in-factory-box-2015-06-27-amplifiers-80020-broomfield-co?show_listing=true Just paid for it and waiting on seller to ship it.
Ugh oh...I bought another Krell... EVO 302e that is...
Nice finally meeting you too! I'm glad you enjoyed my rig! The next time you see me, the rig will most likely be very different. Possibly a higher end Krell.  The microsuede pads are sold by Audeze for $80. A bit steep but as you can tell the comfort and sound improvements are well worth it. Just hold off until you get yours out of storage.