Posts by ohhgourami

Keep us posted on how it compares against the F1. I was debating on getting a Pass Labs X250 before I pulled the trigger.
Yes.
Thanks for finding me another thing to spend my money on...
Hmmm that is not too bad. And this can be done for non-bedrooms? This room is technically a bedroom, but it only has my gear in here...
 I'm not tripping anything but I noticed my room has very dirty power. My PC PSU would buzz, the monitor would croak, and now the amp would buzz off a channel. This 15A line is feeding all my PC, audio gear, 3 rooms, plus the hallway. This house was so horribly made. This room is right above the breaker panel too, but the breaker panel is out the outside. I wonder how much harder that would make it. How much did it cost to get a dedicated line?
Haha you guys are such jokers!   I wish I had a dedicated 20A line for this thing though...
Baby Krell meets daddy Krell     Getting ready for some A/B testing before baby Krell leaves.
I think the Lyr is just a bad amp in general.   I think transformer size has a lot to do with how good it sounds.
Just make sure you don't get a Lyr. Sounds like absolute garbage with HE-6.
http://www.parasound.com/pdfs/JCinterview.pdf "Loudspeakers have certain operating conditions where they demand more current than you would ever imagine -- 50 or 60 amperes can be demanded dynamically by a loudspeaker for a very short period of time. It doesn’t have to be sustained; maybe only for 5 milliseconds or so. If the amplifier can't sustain this current, the capacitors are sagging and it is eternally clipping, or the protection circuits are firing. Something is...