or Connect

Posts by ohhgourami

$3k headphone won't sound like what I'd expect it to out of a mediocre amp either. HEK has had it's own reliability issues too. Have you ever opened one up? The materials used is laughable!
Btg has nice cables. I love the insulation.Since reached the summit, I've gotten a 2nd pair already. Also my amp can drive both in parallel.
 You need to bend the headband perfectly to the shape of your head. Once you get this down, it's one of the most comfortable headphones. Suspensions don't work when a headphone weighs this much because suspensions still create hotspots. Different production batches of the HE-6 came in different colors. Your yolks are mostly likely a different color from mine too - yours are probably gunmetal gray while mine are all black.
This should completely own them. https://www.audiogon.com/listings/solid-state-pass-labs-int-30a-class-a-integrated-amp-2016-05-17-integrateds-80525-fort-collins-co
For what you can get in the power amp world, they are compromise amps.
Use resistors and the hiss will go away. Or buy a high quality power amp that doesn't have hiss - cleaner power. You're better off using a power amp for everything than getting a compromise headphone amp.
Have you tried powering your other headphones with the power amp?
Great condition jcat. Very noticeable improvement in all DAC's USB input. Comes in original box with anti-static bag and low profile PCI bracket.   Includes shipping, buyer pays paypal.
Maybe trade someone with a 6 screw so you can.
Yes.