Posts by Blasto_Brandino

NO! The douchbags don't SO I WILL NOT! How can I respect them, when they cannot respect themselves, UNCLE ERIK, PM me I need your help with an account issue.....  
Congrats, My first car was a 1991 Mercedes Benz 300 SL convertible, sold it and bought the 94 SL600 V12 I have now, just got it running!
^ Kenny G in FLAC is bad enough if they played Kenny G in midi in an elevator I was riding the doors would open revealing everyone hanging upside down with their heads cut off, Kenneth G (his classical handle) is alright though...   No not an actual ban, it will just SAY your banned, yet they will rig it so you can still post, I think I've seen that done on another board, but when it was active their post count wouldn't increase, weird...  
Yes, Paying off a SACD player myself, heard it at the store w/ my Lisa III and my HD650's (Yes I trudge them in there and test sources with it, those RCA's on the LISA are sure handy!) and had to have it    
^Trust me with a Linear Arm and a >$500 cartridge, that'll take a while, My records last me more plays than an average person's cd's do.   I'm paying off a CD player ($2,400 USED) and a SACD player ($1,400 USED) and I buy CD's because then and only then do I truly own the music. I like unwrapping them, I like looking at the coverart and the disk label, reading the booklet and accessing any potential special features. I get the artists entire creation, Kids these days...
That would be pretty cool to have it say "banned" and yet you keep posting, AWESOME!
I was thinking about buying a pair of Denon's but I heard about earcups falling off and it scared me off, I'll stick with Beyerdynamic, Sennheiser, and Sony, I have yet to have a pair of headphones made by one of these "big three" fall apart on me. "Self Terminating" headphones are not how I like to roll.  P.S. my Ultrasones feel pretty solid too....
I went to a live sound gig today to help a friend out (yes I know how to run a mixing board, and he says my audiophilia makes me better at adjusting the mix), a picnic with some bands playing <200 people there. but the real reason I went was to see her again, and she was there, cute as always and irresistibly quirky, we talked and did our little dance. She didn't say a word about it, but the lead guitarist from the sound guy's (my friend who I was helping out) band...
Walking around old town..... with my MDR-CD2000's on (and in a couple weeks the MDR-Z1000's) Screw em all, I need my musics and I need it injected pure, sometimes the PortaPro's (which are quite awesome) don't cut it.
I'm a sucker for them slimlines, keep us informed!!!