Posts by maverickronin

Two channels is plenty for music.  More channels are helpful for movies/TV but we've already hit the point of diminishing returns.  +1
Also,  let's not forget to mention that we live in an absolute golder age of Hi-Fi. The explosion of high quality headphones has allowed many more people to experience HiFi than ever before.  A <$100 pair of IEMs and a decent smartphone playing AAC files from iTunes let you experience something that only a few decades ago would have required multi kilobuck investment on top of already owning your own home so you'd have a place to put the speakers without disturbing your...
 We need an animated vomiting smiley face over here... Seriously though.  This is just a bunch of people complaining how things are different now and not even bothering to do a simple abx test to see if their preconceptions were accurate.
 3 minutes in and I already want to throw up....
  Got a link or anything?
I'm out of the loop on new anime so I don't even know what most of the samples are from but I still like it somehow...
You don't even need to make an account.  It just saves everything you've bought by your PayPal address.   Besides the choice of formats (FLAC, ALAC, Vorbis, etc..), that's probably one of the best things about it.
Nope...   Just have click through I guess...
 I've been downloading various lolicore and such from Bandcamp lately.  Let's see if this embeds or not...  7ecchi by matoakai 
 It's quite a bit more substantiated than your claim. There are a few examples in the OP...