Posts by Twinster

Any chance someone compare to the Aurisonics ASG-2 ?
 I see.  I should have said that I too find the cable somewhat thin. That would be my only issue with them so far. Cheer!
 Hey Focker,  I'm somewhat curious about your comment on the Sennheiser Amperior QC. I own the Amperior and I find them really strongly built. They are mostly plastic but they are of rugged type and the HD-25 ii that they are based on is well regarded on the DJ community. Every parts can be replaced if you happen to break them. Just my opinion. 
The size of the plug look ok but the length might be a problem. It will likely hit your shoulder.
This album is getting great review for sure. I have it on my wish list and it's a must buy. Thank for reminding me.
Maybe you can try blocking the bass port to adjust it to your liking.
@Brooko, well you did it again. Twice this month. Very good review Paul. I like the format. Thanks!
BTW it's working fine now. I did tried with Wasapi and it worked the rate changed automatically but I was earring static noise randomly ( using the DF on a power hub) so I changed to KS and the rate change also and it sound good. Thank you!
I did tried the Mega Sound v2 but still prefer the 1.2.8 from iBasso so far. Also wasn't sure if the Mega was supporting all format. My library have a is of Flac, mp3, WAV, ape, alac you name it.I will give a try to unlocked 1.2.2 this weekend.Thank you
Alright. Now I'm intrigue. Just read a few impression & comments from the thread and you guys got me very excited to have a listen to the S5. Wow the market is flowing with amazing new earphones these days. Are we lucky or what?   Subscribed and will report on due time on these.