or Connect

Posts by uelover

Sometimes simply Googling is an easier and faster self help solution than trying to email or call for help in forum.Just Google for "Mac Midi Setup".
Can't get any better than that.
 Great price! Anybody sitting on the fence should take the opportunity to grab this. I had both the Mojo and the DAC19 and I prefer the DAC19 by a vast margin.
Selling a mint HD800 with S/N 34XXX No ding or scratches on the headphone itself (at least I can't find any). Bought from Jaben Singapore on 27 Dec 2014. Has original box and all accessories. Asking for SOLD   Price would include overseas shipping but no PayPal fees.   Thanks for viewing!  
I am using the Uptone Regen with the DAC19 (Amanero 384 USB version). There is a slight difference in sound.   If somebody were to remove/insert the Uptone Regen without my knowledge, I may fail to notice it.
The new DAC19 (10th Anniversary Edition) seems to be much better received than the previous DAC19 DSP.Not sure how much gap was closed between it and the Master 11.
Mint Sennheiser CH800S 4-Pin Balanced Cable.   Have sold my balanced amp so no longer have a need for this cable. Item will be shipped from Singapore. Asking price includes international shipping and PayPal fees.   Thank you for viewing.
Original owner.   Item is less than one month old and seldom used as I am on my desktop rig most of the time.   Comes with original box and everything. This is a small DAC/Amp for plug & play into your laptop that has the power to drive most headphones (it sounds great with my HD800).   Item will be shipped from Singapore Asking price includes worldwide shipping and PayPal fees. Thank you for viewing.
Original owner.   The Angie is less than one month old and used less than a few hours.   Original foam tips unused. Comes with all accessories.    Item will be sent from Singapore. Asking price above includes international shipping and PayPal fees.   Thank you for viewing.
 Hahah I just love this reply :)