or Connect

Posts by uelover

Mint Sennheiser CH800S 4-Pin Balanced Cable.   Have sold my balanced amp so no longer have a need for this cable. Item will be shipped from Singapore. Asking price includes international shipping and PayPal fees.   Thank you for viewing.
Original owner.   Item is less than one month old and seldom used as I am on my desktop rig most of the time.   Comes with original box and everything. This is a small DAC/Amp for plug & play into your laptop that has the power to drive most headphones (it sounds great with my HD800).   Item will be shipped from Singapore Asking price includes worldwide shipping and PayPal fees. Thank you for viewing.
Original owner.   The Angie is less than one month old and used less than a few hours.   Original foam tips unused. Comes with all accessories.    Item will be sent from Singapore. Asking price above includes international shipping and PayPal fees.   Thank you for viewing.
 Hahah I just love this reply :)
 This is the first time they were discontinued.
Would like to urge everyone here to be kind and sensitive in your words to other members. If there's anything that you feel inappropriate, you may want to PM the member rather than to degenerate this thread into a tripartite argument.
 Maybe he modded the IEM himself?
The ASG1Plus sounds nothing like SD2 to my ears. SD2 is quite dark, lacks air and treble extension, closed in and dull I find.
I did cancelled mine previously due to concern over the hiss. The Oppo HA2 is good and serve the same function (except that it doesn't work with iPod classic). You may want to check that out once it's launched.
My impression on the t51p is the same as yours. Have tried a few different pairs all with the same results.Now I take the remarks made by those who had praised the t51p with a pinch of salt since I know that we share a very different opinion on sound.