Posts by Poleepkwa

ClieOS, how well does this amp work with IEM? How big volume range there is? Are you doing a review in the new future? I really like the whole Bluetooth thing for mobile use, but will wait for your review too see how it stacks up against Odac/O2 / Fiio E18, ect.
How is the EMI interferance on this Fiio E11K compared to the E12 for exsample?
Luckily I can get one from Thomann and return the USB module if it needed. Guess there is nothing else but to test myself.
Thank you for the input and thoughts. I have the Dacmagic Plus so the usb implementation is good. I also have been thinking that it will probably be rather close in performance to each other. Sure there are beter dac's than either one of these. They also cost a LOT more and used with my "lowly" HD650 the incremental improvement will probably be rather small.
Violectric V100 owner here, but I though I would ask here if there is anyone that can comment on the USB 25/192 module for these amps. I have not really found any impressions anyware. If there is some please point me in the correct direction. Currently using a Dacmagic to feed the Violectric and I am planning to simplify my setup.
I concur. Radio is something that will make this a MUST have!
Thanks. I assumed as much and did not remember that it did that before. I think one of the caps might be bad. It is silent when you switch it on after a while, but when you switch it off and on again it makes the 3x thump, which seem to indicated that there is some DC voltage at the amp. Probably better to have it checked under warranty.
Hello! My Essence One puts  out 3 quite loud thump through the headphones when I switch it one and it cycles through the inputs. Anyone else experiencing this? Is this normal`?
I had the O2+ODAC. Prefer the E1. This  depends on your headphones. Both are fine DAC/AMPS. The E1 can do lot more than the ODAC/O2. (inputs and outputs).
 It has been rather peculiar yes. Here in Finland its available to order rather freely, although no one seems to have any in stock or even a shipping date. The average I could find it for here is about 300 € while the average for the E1 is 400€. They have had them for review here in local magazines as well (E1), but availability is very scarce. Indeed very strange considering that the E1 has been on the market for quite a while and there has been 2 never launches after...