Posts by reiserFS

Looking to buy a Fostex HP-A3 in good condition, preferably within the EU. Shoot me a private message if you have anything to offer.
Looking to buy a Fostex HP-A3 in good condition, preferably within the EU. Shoot me a private message if you have anything to offer.
Interest check for my Aune T1 MKII EU. Heavy burned plastic smell rose up the other day while playing music and the T1 is still smelling like it ever since then. Still turns on and plays back music, but please note that I'm selling this unit as being broken.   Thinking about 70€ or any good offer.
Interest check for my Aune T1 MKII EU. Heavy burned plastic smell rose up the other day while playing music and the T1 is still smelling like it ever since then. Still turns on and plays back music, but please note that I'm selling this unit as being broken.   Thinking about 70€ or any good offer.
Was running it when all of a sudden a strong burned plastic smell rose up. The unit still works, so I doubt it's a capacitor.
Oddly enough my T1 is still smelling like hell, even after staying in the basement for like one month or so. If anyone wants a smelly T1, give me a shout. 
Not being able to drag 'n drop your files into the library totally kills A+ 2.0 for me.
The noise went away after changing the tube, the smell's still in my nose though. I'm not leaving this unit alone for a while, don't want my house under fire.
So all of a sudden my Aune has distorted noises and smells like a cap blew up, what gives? The QC on these things are ******* horrible.
Had the exact same problem.