Posts by reiserFS

The 3m cable is also included.
For sale is a nice pair of X2s. They're in mind condition and rarely have been used. They come with a shorter aftermarket cable, original packaging and invoice. These still have warranty as they were bought on the 27th December 2014. Around 50 hours on them and I'm only selling these since I'll be focusing on photography.   I will ship these within the EU.
Selling my mint condition TEAC UD-501 in order to fund a lens purchase. The unit itself was bought around January last year in Spain according to the receipt. Don't know about warranty as I've bought it off eBay. Comes with purchase receipt and everything else.   I will only ship the unit within the EU, as it's the 220v unit. Free shipping within Germany. 
Selling my mint condition TEAC HA-501 in order to fund a lens purchase. The unit itself was bought around mid December last year, so it still has warranty and has rarely been used. Comes with XLR cables, purchase receipt and everything else.   I will only ship the unit within the EU, as it's the 220v unit. Free shipping within Germany. Pictures will be posted later.
No sibilance here with my DAC/Amp.
Will wait for the first reviews to roll in before buying one. Jude's impressions are too vague. 
It might not look pretty to some people, but at least it looks thousand times better than the HE-1000.
I'm using this cable: http://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B00HYGF3KK?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00It's a tiny bit stiffer, but looks much nicer than the stock cable. I don't believe in cables making any difference, so I can't comment on the sound.
I've only heard the X2 for a bit before leaving on a vacation with my UD-501 / HA-501 combo, but it sure does sound extremely good. 
This hopefully will sound glorious, because it sure does look ugly. Might still be a prototype though?