Posts by sdotfire

I just got an offer for the HD800 and STD cable, it was at $1150 and I accepted it bearing payment. I need to post the cables for sale in another thread because I assumed someone would pick them up along with this product. So everything was just a touch over $2,000 when I purchased it all. TWag Balanced Reference Cable $500 and the adapter was $250. I was going to sell for half price or $375 with the purchase of Cans along with it. Without I would say $500 for both...
Please keep me posted, I have a lot of home projects that I want to get to and if it is only a two day sell my original post is most likely around what I need, I will take measurements tonight and get a better idea but always only available in 26 AWG for just TWag or does this include the SCSag or TWcu?  And are there any options on the color of wire's shielding?  I know that TWag v2 is black but is there clear, thank you pls keep me posted!
I think that the passing of Lee from Cryo-Parts/Locus-Design and the effects from this have put a huge hold on everything, rest in peace Lee, but give the guy a break look at what he just posted.  I guarantee you will all get your wires or products soon, seriously I have faith in Craig and Whiplash.
Craig just lost his main supplier of his flagship wire TWag, he has been jumping through hoops and putting his entire company at jeopardy in order to continue the production of this product.  You are all giving him a bad rap, I think that this is something you should discuss with him.  How difficult is it to call or email customer service.  I have never had any issues with Craig and look at what he just did by staking his entire company on getting this wire and maybe...
What Gauge's will be available?  I thought that 24/26 was it but I would be interested in larger AWGs if possible.  Unless you do not think TWag v2 eclipse would be a conductor that applies for power cables, I wanted to see if a high-end wire would sound better if I used it in all of my ICs including power, RCAs etc.  Thanks!  I would love to purchase from you as this is my favorite wire to date, I do like Moon Audio's Dragon Silver wire but for some reason this had...
I would be very interested in a bulk purchase of over 500 feet depending on the gauge, hopefully 24AWG let me know!
SOLD!  Thanks guys
Right now I am using my MacBook Pro with SSD to Cynosure USB to Sonicweld Diverter which converts to SPDIF to Zodiac + DAC to my Lisa III or CAD-300SEI and the sound is amazing.  I am looking for something that will help my portable rig.  Source WhipMOD for now but I have a bunch of different amps and sources, I am kinda over-geared up so to speak lol.     Just finished watching Sucker Punch and it was unreal, never thought the Q701 would sound this good.  I am...
So just bought the Q701 because there was a great deal at my school and I am getting rid of my HD800s and wanted something to replace them.     Do any of you have any concrete evidence of sonic differences between these products?  I have heard the Q iteration is essentially the same aside from the replacement cable option which I love.  I always upgrade my cables, any suggestions for this one in particular?  I wish it had more sub-bass but I think if I find the...
I have quiet a few decent DACs, but they cost more than this device.  Would you consider a trade plus cash?  All I have is high-end equipment for my home use.  I believe my cheapest DAC would be for around 1200.  Thanks