Posts by davidcotton

Actually the nano's went up to 16 gig. 
Have you checked to see what size jpegs you've used for album art?  Maybe some are too big for the sony so it's having a hard time loading the screen cover.
I'd quite like to know about the 512 gb in a 5th gen ipod as well.  Fell foul of the msata heat issue at work today.  I'd paused it instead of switching it off due to having a meeting, went back to it and it was fairly warm to the touch and the battery nearly gone!   Good job I had my Clip plus as backup (main reason I keep it in the bag really!).
 If you want silicone with a bit of bling then take a look at Custom Art, as they offer differing colours and wooden faceplates. 
In a way it's been helpful, as it mean's right now there's very little point in getting decent audio gear for a while.  So that's one way off the upgrade path :P   The irony being it's the one room in the place where isolation would be very useful to have of course!
Fixed.
So after a move at work to another part of the building, and being told that I can only wear one headphone/earphone the senns were a life saver today.  Just swiveled one up and left the other on my left side.  Better than nothing, though it does mean the end of me listening to audiobooks and comedy's at work for the time being.
There's also just been chinese new year which would of thrown a slight spanner in the works as well.
Check for blockage of the nozzles and check polarity of the cables.  Also try another source if you have one.
So I've been on a self imposed break from iems this week to allow my blocked right ear to clear up (always seems to need a clean around 6 months or so, or after a heavy cold and this time it's both!).  Dug out my Sennheiser hd25-II which I'd previously run straight from a clip plus.  Sound was ok but nothing fantastic.  Added the topping nx1 and switched to high gain.  This was more like it.  So for a reasonable outlay had a decent sounding rig, which helped keep me sane...