Posts by Speedv1

It has that feature.Haven't had that accidentally happen even once though, so perhaps it's been fine tuned?
 Currently own both. Have owned the Momentums for ~8 months and the H9s for ~1 month. I recently went on a vacation and brought both. For volume the Momentums are quite a bit louder. I cannot not tolerate them on maximum for a second. The H9s are still (imo) much too loud when full, but nowhere near as loud. That being said, I personally feel that the H9s are quite a bit better. Much, much more comfortable. More lively presentation. More detailed - you truly can tell. Bass...
B&O store in Toronto is running a sale for boxing week.
So I popped by my local HIFI store today. I currently own a Momentum 2 Wireless. I like them but feel that more was to be had.   I ended up trying a few different headsets and here is my quick feedback. Note that I have small ears - so the comfort levels may differ.     Sony MDR1000x - Honestly not that impressed. The ANC is fantastic but does give me the uncomfortable vacuum seal so it's a no go. Sound quality isn't half bad but it never wowed me. Felt a bit cheap. I...
Hey guys,   It's been a long time since I've been here, but alas I'm back.   My situation is as follows: I have a new gaming computer, that has a great built in amp (burr brown) so I intend to use the optical output from it as my source. What I need is an amp. It would need optical in, and the ability to drive my headphones and bookshelf speakers. My chosen headphones are Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 Wireless (in wired mode) and the speakers are Kef Q10 (had them for a bit,...
Hey guys,   Clearing out a few headphones that I just don't use anymore. Note that I am in Canada, and although international shipping is allowed, it will be the buyers responsibility.   ____________________   First is my Sennheiser RS220 wireless headphones. Amazing quality, not so amazing range (it's the truth). I used these as my trusty living room headphones for some time and have always been blown away as to how capable they are. Comes with the headphones,...
Same for me.
  Not quite the same but I have the HD555 (modded to sound like HD595) which in this condition are said to be similar to the HD558/598 headphones, and they work well with the MX2. Everything tightens up, soundstage is improved ever so slightly (though the 555s are already notorious for a massive soundstage) and no issues with sibilance whatsoever which I've encountered with other amps.   Definitely seem to pair well to me.
  Same here, no added noise with external power at all.
In terms of shipping mine took about a week to arrive (I'm located in Canada). No customs charge either.