Posts by Mad Lust Envy

Thats how I feel too. The Q701 is less fatiguing for me, despite being brighter. The K712 has a sort of aggressive tone uptop despite Is overall warmth. I found the 702 Anniversary to be the least offensive whuch is why it's my fave of the AKGs.
I wanna do a raid from beginning to end. But since im a 'noob' who doesnt have any idea how to run one, except one section, not sure many will do it with me. That and I dont havhe consistent free time to do it. I could only play in chunks. Destiny came out two months too late, in my case. Not having Queen's bounties has helped wean me off this game a bit, since I can do Vanguard bounties fairly quickly, and I'm not in a rush to do Iron Banner since, it's only a few days,...
As you all may know, one well placed fusion shot = death. I get at LEAST 8 horribly quick chances. XD
So I ended up dominating my first4 Iron Banner matches, almost entirely with the Pocket Infinity Fusion rifle. Seriously, that thing needs to be nerfed. it's WAAAAY too OP. I mean, it's an AUTO Fusion rifle. It does have a long startup, but jesus, people didn't have a chance. 20+ kills in every game. WITH a bad connection. I was taking a whole clip to take some guys down because of the issues I was having, yet, it was still spraying away. It has an 8 round clip with one of...
I've removed the grills before on my older ones, I didn't hear a significant improvement, at least not enough to butcher the looks of my 400 for DIY looks. The airiest most detailed soundstage would be the K701 to me, as far as what I have personally heard. Then the AD700. the K712 is still on the warm side so it takes away from the clinical detail of the other AKGs. The HD598 has a nice soundstage, but it's more normal sized rather than huge or especially wide. it is...
Planarmagnetics arent sensitive to the Fiio E9k's output impedance...
How's iron banner, guys? I have a feeling it's gonna completely be dom9nated by the guys with vex fusion rifles and maxed out armors. Doesn't seem balanced to me. Those who traded in all the queen armors for shards will have all the luck.
Not sure what you mean. It does tend to have a slight stopping point when rotating, but I havent found any issues. I find that I get the least seal around my head with tbe standard velours, since theyre so stiff.
Sorry Matt, didn't see your post.I didn't go for the Focus pads due to the inner diameter and because I heard someone say it does something to the bass. That threw up warning signs. I would like to borrow them at some me point though.Yeah the Alcantara pads are expensive. The 1840 pads are only $20 however, and much, much more comfy than the hfm velour.As for attaching, just remove the hfm plastic rings. They slip onto the Shure pads the same way, though you'll have to...
Thats because they are. The 990 is clear, sharp, and tactile. The X1 is a bit sluggish, but a lot easier to listen to. Its also a lot easier to drive. I recommend the X1 over the 990 due to less amping requirements and less polarizing sound. The 990 has on hell of a treble spike which a lot of people do not like.