Posts by Mad Lust Envy

Like he said, the headphone equivalent; DT770 32ohm.
Yes. All you have to do is set the PS4 to digital stereo.
About to move out unexpectedly (in the coming weeks, due to a-hole roommate moving out and not paying his share of bills), so I need so emergency funds. Selling my MA900: $140 total. PM if interested. Link is in my sig.
About to move out unexpectedly (in the coming weeks, due to a-hole roommate moving out and not paying his share of bills), so I need so emergency funds. Selling my MA900: $140 total. PM if interested.
Selling the now discontinued Sony MA900. Comes with it's golden carrying pouch and 6.3mm adapter. Shipped in a standard shipping box (can't find the original). Asking for SOLD. Paypal. USA Only. Selling for personal/financial reasons. You all know I love these, but I'm kind of over full-sized headphones in general and I could use the money to pay off some sudden debt. Never thought I'd ever sell these, but I guess no headphone is safe from sale. The headphone is in...
I dunno, I guess its the comfort of not wearing anything? Kinda wanna get another soundbar for the tv. Whwnever I need headphones... the monster cans are doing fine, as well as my clip ons
Dan, I have a question: do the standard Mad Dogs still use the standard 3.5mm input or have they all been fitted with the XLR connectors?
Chico... I'll probably just steal that ENTIRE THING. Seriously. I think since I'm too damned lazy to do all this, you guys will be a tremendous help in adding to the guide with these things. I still haven't added the Vmoda Boom pro.... wtf. As for the Vmoda list, yes, that's my intention. It's also what I believe most people should go with, since you're bound to find a very good headphone with a removable cable that will house the vmoda boompro cable, giving...
I tend to state things bluntly lots of times, and people perceive it as hostile. I get that everywhere, lol. I'm argumentative, but it's mostly just passion of the debate. I don't mean to offend anyone, so I'll ask for those who get offended, grow a backbone, this is the internet. It's hard to gauge the inflection one uses when they type. I could just be sweet and nice and try not to walk on anyone's toes, but I don't have the energy to do that. I grew up with guys who...
Recessed mids = vocals and other manner of details found in the midrange frequencies to sound pushed back, lower in volume in comparison to the bass and treble. It can sound muted, hard to hear, etc. For example, the xb700, makes it hard to hear conversations in Mass effect 2 when you're on the Normandy spaceship, because the hum of the spaceship is so loud (the hum is lower end/bass frequencies). With a headphone that ISN'T recessed in the mids, the conversations will be...