Posts by Mad Lust Envy

This game is pure effing BS. Atheon hard, twice, both times, TIMEBREAKER. I SWEAR TO GOD. I already know that my 3rd time, its gonna give me timebreaker again. Last week it was 3 ships, this week, its 3 sparrows. Was trying Atheon a 3rd time, and it was killing us as soon as we ported. This game is a hot mess.
So I got 41 kills in Iron Banner today. IN THE END OF THE MATCH (last minute), my Pocket Infinity became useless. It started shotting its 3+ shots incredibly slowly. Literally a burst per second, instead of its 3+ burst in that second. It better have been a bug, because nerfing the nerf is just incredibly stupid.
Yeah, as soon as I saw all everydamnbody wearing Thunderdevil, I knew my time with it was over. It was my first piece of truly rare shader that I got twice. Now, it may as well be a common drop. Way to make individuality nonexistent, Bungie. Thankfully, I got Bittersteel once I got my Lock's Dead Orbit to lvl 9. Apparently you only get a shader once, since I got my Hunter's Dead Orbit to 9 soon after and didn't get a shader. So apparently Dead Orbit lvl 15 gives you the...
Im a fan of blacks, darker blues and grays. Thunderdevil was like a bluish silver. Paired with a dead orbit cowl, the Hunter looked so ninja...
So they update and patch a lot of useless things, and seem to disregard Atheon's bugs...again. Thanks for making the incredibly rare Thunderdevil shader a common item now. Meh. Now everyone is gonna look like my Hunter. I'll be trying SGA on the Raid next time.
Skylar Grey, my fave artist... You have my attention.
I want you to GTFO. No. Yes. I'm tired.
Yeah, Atheon isn't hard. Its almost always people killing themselves with mistakes. Like bumping into shield bearer causing the shield to stop for a moment. That bump was an instant wipe. Or people not jumping to the back door after Times Vengeance finishes. When you jump to the sides, supplicants or Atheon are likely to kill you. Its the simple mistakes. I made the mistake of landing perfectly center in a Titan bubble on the back wall, and got detained. I couldnt shoot my...
So we just did Atheon with five 29s (with my least fave, the Hunter) and one 30. Guess what I got? Come on, its an easy guess.... [[SPOILER]] One thing does work very well. Golden Gunning the Praetorian. It was 5 Hunters, and with two Golden Guns on Venus, you'd kill him before the first Oracle even shows up, making the Relic Holder's job a piece of cake. Mars was actually the harder level, since you couldn't just ground pound once when underleveled, and hobs always one...
2 Hard Raids done, two Aspects of Glass ships. FML.