Posts by Mad Lust Envy

I'm really enjoying the X2. It sounds great. They have a definite winner with the X2. I think when they move up to a higher end, other companies better watch out. The tuning is nearly perfect, IMHO.
I'm really enjoying the X2. It sounds great. They have a definite winner.
Tried to get this out the gate quickly. I don't think the X2 will be taking the reigns away from headphones like the 650, DT880, and K712. It's good sounding, REALLY good, but it isn't perfect. The tuning is great, but technicalities don't quite match the popular mid-fi cans, FWIH. It's mid-fi, but slightly below the classics. For one, the graininess in the treble isn't hard to hear. I think these will be very popular though. Bass is good, sound is dynamic, clear,...
Tried to get this out the gate quickly. Looks like I have the first unboxing!
Alright, let's hope.
Don't think I'll be on tonight, maybe not for awhile. My PS4 has been acting up, freezing, not wanting to turn on once in awhile, and now, it's not wanting to display a steady video signal. I dunno if it's the HDMI cable, but I highly doubt that. I'll wait until I get home to try again, but looks like I need to contact Sony to fix this lemon regardless. last time, it took nearly a month to get my PS3 back. looks like I'll be far behind when the DLC hits.
I don't think the X2 will be taking the reigns away from headphones like the 650, DT880, and K712. It's good sounding, REALLY good, but it isn't perfect. The tuning is great, but technicalities don't quite match the popular mid-fi cans, FWIH. It's mid-fi, but slightly below the classics. For one, the graininess in the treble isn't hard to hear. I think these will be very popular though. Bass is good, sound is dynamic, clear, and spacious. Once these hit the $250 range,...
For the love of audio, please don't assume they tweaked the sonics.
So initial reaction to the X2... Hmm, no longer need to adjust the headband, though it's a bit clampy. Soundwise, sounds... a bit weird to me at first. Can't put my finger on it. I'll give it some time, as it's been awhile since I've heard an open headphone that wasn't dark.
HE LIVES! So initial reaction to the X2... Hmm, no longer need to adjust the headband, though it's a bit clampy. Soundwise, sounds... a bit weird to me at first. Can't put my finger on it. I'll give it some time, as it's been awhile since I've heard an open headphone that wasn't dark.