Posts by Mad Lust Envy

Wow, the X1 for $150. That is mind blowing. If I had the funds, I'd totally get them. Half tempted on selling the MA900s, getting the X1 and a V moda boom mic. Though since the A30s will behere soon, I won't need to do that, so it's not necessary.
I feel selling the 880s and getting the X1 is logical. you can buy the Vmoda boom mic, and you'll have an instant headset whenever you need it.
I'm sure I'd prefer the woflson dac chip over the ES9018, which is even colder than the ODAC.
Wow, that sounds good. That 400i is looking more and more appealing.
I find the ODAC to be smoother, and more dimensional than the ES9018 on the Compass 2. It's subtle, but yeah. The ODAC to me is marginally better. Not worth it over the convenience of the Compass 2s amp/dac simplicity.
After reading all about filing for bankruptcy, I placed an order for a yacht.
That's a first gen Mixamp which also has almost zero hiss. It's the cleanest sounding Mixamp, but it also lacks usb dac capabilities, so it won't work with the ps3 voice chat.
Sold
Sold
The HE-400s are all rounders for gaming, with arguably the best bass in their price range. All rounders do not tend to beat others that are more specialized in specific categories. However, as far as headphones that cater to many things at once, the HE-400 is an easy recommendation for all around purpose, with those caveats that it has. besides, the LCD2 and HE-400 i was specifically clear in what they do wrong. Anyways, the LCD2 is a music headphone first. gaming comes...