Posts by Mad Lust Envy

Out of your choices, the DT990.My personal recommendation however is that you try the K7XX, K712, or K702 Anniversary instead. Whichever is cheapest at the time. Those are better all rounders than your choices., even for fps.As for closed headphones, I forget my recommendations. Lol. 770 Pro 80 is fine, though quite boomy, so I only suggest it for casual gaming.As for CoD, I LOVE the dogfights, the selectable missions (no longer are you funneled through the full...
I want the 6XX. Currently playing the Infinite Warfare campaign. Honestly like it more than Titanfall 2's campaign so far. Looks amazing on the PS4 Pro. Best optimization for the Pro enabled games so far. I tested TLOU, Infamous, Titanfall, IW. Not even close. IW looks legit. I could care less about either of their multiplayers though. That is reserved entirely for Modern Warfare, once Im done with my backlog. I need to find BF1 for rental tomorrow, so I can get...
That's cool. It is about damn time.
Ah cool. Does it easily just work on an HDR TV where the TV knows it's getting an HDR signal? I ask because HDR has been a thing for PC games for years, but it's not 'this' type of HDR.
Mashuto, seeing as you came from the HD555 which is like a considerably inferior version of the 650 type sound, I think you'll be very, very happy with the 6XX. The one aspect the 555 does better is in soundstage, as the 6XX will sound a bit more intimate, but other than that, the 6XX blows the socks off the 555. I honestly don't see a better headphone at $200. The 7XX may be a strong contender, stronger in some things, weaker in others, but both generally very, very...
I'd consider the HD650/6XX the perfect alternative to any headphone. It's just smooth, luscious, and inviting. Like the kind of headphone you can immediately relax to and be pleased by it's tonal character. If you already own something more exciting and energetic, I'd say the 650 is a perfect complementary set of cans, if probably not outright better than your other set. The price makes me really want them, but I'm out of that game. Funny how Chocolom and I are following...
I'm glad they're doing it for you. If I was still reviewing headphones, I'd always make sure to have those pads on hands for those eventual times when I'd have headphones that have leather pads. And OMG Sennheiser HD6XX for $200! Them being HD650s in Massdrop skin. The 650s are one of my absolute fave all rounders, and I'd go for these in a heartbeat if I were in a market for balanced headphones with a fatigue free sound. As long as you have some good amping.
I recently got an itch to play an underrated oldie but goodie: shadow Hearts on PS2. I had the entire series back in the day, and I dunno it's Halloween, and wanted to bring back memories of the one and only horror jrpg I can think of, lol. It's actually really good, despite it's technical shortcomings. It plays more like a first gen PS1 game, not a PS2 one (static jpeg backgrounds, not 3d like FFX being one), but still very entertaining. The music is amazing. I remember...
Even the leakest planars didn't make a peep when I used a mic with them. You'd have to be blowing your ear drums out for a crazy chance for the mic to pick up the audio.
A few months ago, I was dead set on actually buying the 810C. Aside from the HDR, it has everything I wanted. For a great price. The only thing that stopped me was the feeling in the back of my head of "This TV is fantastic, but it's gonna be missing the one feature that companies are gonna push in the near future."Part of me still thinks I should've went for it, because I feel HDR may not impress me as much as the superb motion handling, and 120hz PC signal...