Posts by Mad Lust Envy

Yes, just be aware that the SBX surround wont work unless your external amp is connected through the X7's headphone jack.
Lol just got another Icebreaker from a Strike.
OMG, IM SO DUMB. THAT IS WHY YOU CAN UPGRADE, UPGRADEABLE GEAR! I never looked at the stats! Here I was thinking how useless it was to reupgrade gear. SMFH.
Tonight was a hell of a night for me. I literally got all the Hard Mode primary weapon drops between tonight and last night. ALL of them, including the Crux of Crota to upograde to the exotic Necrochasm (which I already had the Eidolon Ally waiting for the upgrade). I basically got every single hard mode drop in 2 raids, lol. I haven't even received all my armor for any of my 3 characters. And here I am STILL wanting Praedyth's Timepiece. I did get the super elusive...
I didn't have much to play lately, and when I was told Xur had the option to upgrade Gjallahorn, it made me jump back in.Tonight was a hell of a night for me. I literally got all the Hard Mode primary weapon drops between tonight and last night. ALL of them, including the Crux of Crota to upograde to the exotic Necrochasm (which I already had the Eidolon Ally waiting for the upgrade).I basically got every single hard mode drop in 2 raids, lol. I haven't even received all...
I'm under Sin_Crimson. I just started playing Destiny again about 2 weeks ago, after a good break (i stopped playing the first week of the DLC).
So the X2/Boompro works just fine off the DS4, for moderate volume listening with voice chat. That's good enough for me for Destiny, anyways. Since I don't really voice chat otherwise, I'll stick to just this for the time being. Anyone interested in a very good headphone for cheap? I bought my Ultrasone HFI-15G for $100, and I'd be willing to sell for $50. I really don't use it, and I feel it deserves a good home for someone who likes an open, bassy, ULTRA comfortable...
Transistor is amazing. I listen to the soundtrack more than the rest of my music. Truth. I still think Bastion was a better game, gameplay-wise. Both are equal for me in terms of story and characters. I love Red. And yes, I've used an avatar oe two of hers already, lol. My last one was actually Ryoko fanart from Tenchi Muyo.
Said no sane person ever. Buttercup is life.
Its actually a stylized fanart of: Buttercup of PPG