or Connect

Posts by Mad Lust Envy

The Infinite Warfare campaign looks awesome as fuuuu. Something I could never say about Blops III campaign which was a crapfest. Found it ironic how everyone was loving the campaign reveal until CoD logo showed up. All the bandwagon haters exposed themselves yesterday. Instead of judging a game based on gameplay, they immediately started the hate as soon as they saw that it was CoD. had it been called Space Opera 2985958, Halo 7, Titanfall, they'd have praised it. I hate...
MY guess is that in order to play CoD4, you'll have to launch it from Infinite Warfare's main menu. That ensures Activision that you MUST have Infinite Warfare if you wanna play CoD4.The only people who say RIPCOD are BF fanboys that actually think COD players would buy anything else but COD. There are BF gamers, and COD gamers. Nothing either company does will ever change that. People will tend to stick with whichever resonates more with them.Face it, BF and COD cater to...
More FFVII: Remake news, perhaps Tifa and Aeris reveals. Surprise 'Valkyrie Profile: Hrist' reveal Bloodstained, Cosmic Star Heroine release dates Activision to announce that COD4: Modern Warfare Remastered will be released in a month, that way we don't have two CoD games dropping in November, and give people all summer to enjoy CoD4.
I don't have any plans for anything. I've barely used my HE400 in months. The only stable and consistent headphone use is with my Koss clip ons, because they're simple and effective.I've been out of work (and will be for another week because my company lost the contract where I worked). Last thing on my mind is audio. I had to return my Vizio P, and forego getting a new PC/Vizio M until I know my job is stable again. Had to waste vacation time on this BS time off.So yeah,...
That HD800 avatar pic looks like one of the default ones on the forums. He probably never changed it.
CAL > M50 for gaming
Guys, my reviews were of the 2013 and OLDER I hear the new ones fixed the bad aspects of the 2013. I'd just get a new one, unless you wanna save money and buy an old 2011 or something.
There are still CALs in the house. The CAL still wows me even today. My review of them, I believe was updated a few years AFTER initial review, as well. I only re-review stuff I really like. That's why the Koss clip-ons and Sportapro were re-reviewed like 20 times. I'd like to try the SHP9500 one day. Reviews are the last thing on my mind however.
Overall, I found UC3 much better than UC1.If I'd rate them overall:UC2UC4UC3UC: GA (Vita)UC1.
That's one feature I can't believe these 4K tvs don't have (or perhaps I haven't seen), being able to display 4 different sources at 1080p each. PIP can be useful especially with 4k since you're getting full HD for every quadrant. That's amazing. But noooooo, let's take features away. :'( On topic: And the Vizio P of this year (and probably many years in the past but I had no experience with) actually extract Dolby Digital and feed it to its optical out. This is good...