Posts by Mad Lust Envy

Dunno why'd you get the 1540 when you have the D7K. I'd never touch the 1540 with the D7K's in the vicinity. But I'm usually a one open, one closed, one portable headphone kind of guy...
Just had the smoothest run of VoG ever. Had someone not screwed up once at the Gorgons, we would've gotten Flawless Raider (on HARD). We downed Atheon in two cycles. Bunch of randoms too. Oh yeah, also had the best loot I could think I've ever gotten in one run of Atheon: Helmet Ship Vex Mythoclast Praedyth's Timepiece (YAY! I've been wanting this, as it was the only thing I never had from VoG). I'll level it just because it was so elusive to me.
You guys must have some really horrible gear for it to sound that bad. I have the X2 and the TH900 (which is basically the better successor to the D7000), and even next to jt, the X2 sounds fantastic. Detract from the rest of the sound? Umm, no. The mids are perfectly in place and clear, and treble is vibrant and crisp, though a tad grainy if anything. The bass is full and just eger so slightly loose but nothing like how loose the X1 bass was. Soundstage is moderately...
Plenty of souncards with virtual surround. You must make CERTAIN that sound devices is set to 5.1 speakers. That is the ONLY way it ensures the 5.1 sound is then decoded into virtusl surround for headphones. I'm being that was your mistake before. Dragonfly is not a surround enabled dac, so you're out of luck.
Ugh, but lag switching... In other news. thanks to Xur, my Hunter finally hit 32 (needed Leg armor). I had been waiting for the Radiant Dance Machines for weeks.
Again Creative, I know you follow this thread. Please update the X7 to have an option for the RCA out (and perhaps spdif out as well). Something like a toggle button like: RCA Line Out: Headphone amp mode, Speaker mode and if possible: SpDif out: Headphone mode, Standard mode Once in Headphone mode, let it function EXACTLY like the headphone jack (volume aside, let it keep its speaker volume settings, since we'll be using an amp anyway, which more or less needs the X7...
No campaign and BF mechanics ensure that I won't even touch the game. Two biggest no nos for me.
Lenroot, we talked of the power issue like a page or so ago. Creative is working on it It is a widespread issue. So i was doing some more testing of the RCA out. The X7 does not convert a Dolby signal properly to stereo. For example, I have my ps4 set to dolby digital 5.1 for my X7. If you you're using another amp with the X7 through the RCA out, the sound will work, but it does not sound normal. Let's say im playing Destiny, my gunshots (a center audio cue) will sound...
The last Double Dragon game had a very similar feel. Far Cry: Blood Dragon did as well.
Nope. Unless I'm able to hear a modded TH900 FIRST, I wouldn't do anything to my TH900 in fear of losing what makes it special. Heard plenty of people who didn't like what the lawton mods did to the D7000. Sometimes, some things aren't meant to change, as it loses it's special traits. If I wanted a better balanced headphone, I would've bought something else.