or Connect

Posts by Mad Lust Envy

Nah, I hate it when CoD maps are too big. It's why I prefer CoD in general. The small, paintball-esque gameplay and maps. It's when they strayed away from it to make it bigger, that they lost their touch. it's a large reason why people are so ready for the Remaster. Going back to the smaller scale combat. BF just takes too long for things to get going.
Pot calling the kettle black. BF has looked and played the same since Bad Company 1. A change in engine doesn't mean much when the core is still similar. The same way CoD4 has played the same since CoD4 at it's inner core, so has BF.
You guys are missing the point on what I'm talking about in terms of CoD or BF. Point: As soooon as CoD releases any info, people are automatically in pure hatred mode. As soon as BF says the same exact thing, people are automatically like, OMGBESTTHINGEVER. It has nothing to do with the actual content. People will automatically bitch about CoD regardless of whatever they do. Same goes for the opposite. CoD and BF are two entirely different series. I think it's...
CoD does future, everyone bitches about it. Battlefield does the same, everyone praises it. I wish people would just be honest to themselves and admit they just LOVE to hate on CoD, and brownnose everything Battlefield. I'm not speaking to anyone here in particular. Just the general consensus online. Some people just love to hate.
I always watched my brother playing it, and I enjoyed it, so I bought it for myself, and the rest was history.
CoD4 was the one to start the hunt for virtual surround. I played BF2:MC with TV speakers.
Focus pads are definitely a good alternattive, and I feel sound better than the vegans, but not as comfy or bassy.
This x1000Reduces the edge, and actually adds bassThe shortcoming of this, is that the added sense of sound depth pushes some things further away in the sound spectrum. I got used to it though.
Heeeey, if it wasn't for Battlefield 2: Modern Combat on the Xbox 360, I never would've played FPS games, and this thread wouldn't have existed. I've been gaming since the 80s, and BF2: MC was my FIRST real FPS game. I owe a lot to that game. Of course, CoD4 came right after and REALLY got me into FPS.
^Talkig about the Turtle Beach TAC, which I think has been in limbo for ages, but is now just released, I believe.