or Connect

Posts by Mad Lust Envy

Heeeey, if it wasn't for Battlefield 2: Modern Combat on the Xbox 360, I never would've played FPS games, and this thread wouldn't have existed. I've been gaming since the 80s, and BF2: MC was my FIRST real FPS game. I owe a lot to that game. Of course, CoD4 came right after and REALLY got me into FPS.
^Talkig about the Turtle Beach TAC, which I think has been in limbo for ages, but is now just released, I believe.
I saw a response somewhere from IW saying that online will have dedicated servers for MW1. Considering how horrendous the online latency is for the PS3 version, I'm gonna be happy to play without all that lag. Gameplay-wise, as long as the target sticks to 60fps, I highly doubt ANYTHING was changed from the core mechanics. I have yet to play a remaster that has changed gameplay mechanics. Only remakes do that.
The Remaster is not a simple resolution bump. Volumetric fog, dynamic lighting, whole new graphical assets, physical based rendering, etc. It is a proper remaster.here's a video that shows before and afters.https://www.facebook.com/401883713352009/videos/499894756884237/?fref=nf
Or... you can buy the game, swipe the code for the remaster, and sell the new one. Done. Unless Activision has it where you can only play the Remaster through Infinite Warfare's menu. Then it's an issue. If you have Prime, the game is $67 atm. CoD4 is worth that, at least.
Thanks for these. I'll give them a listen, and if they sound good, I'll put them up on the first page.edit: First complaint for the first video (the only one I've seen so far). You should set the surround to at least 67% IMHO. 100% even better. Default I believe is 67% which is a proper gauge for surround. 33% is reducing the surround effect, and doesn't encapsulate the expectation of surround effect for others. So yes, if you can do these tests with surround at 67 or...
The Steam controller looks like an abomination to me. I love my analog sticks.
15G isn't low amp friendly. I'd risk going with the 9500, even though I haven't heard it. I love the 15G, but the 9500 is more enticing.
I have been playing and dominating FPS games with a controller for over a decade now. Even PC games that support it, I have beaten PC gamers who use KB&M, though they still have a clear advantage over me in general.It's how I grew up playing games, and it's how I will continue playing games, until I die.I don't like playing games with KB&M, and don't buy games that don't natively support gamepads on PC.Oh, and I never learned how to type properly. I have to look at my...
I don't play games with mouse and keyboard, so I'm at a huge disadvantage in multiplayer games. On consoles, gamepads are on an even playing field.