Posts by Mad Lust Envy

Read the review. Sums up everything wrong with the game. A 6 is the right score. Just a very pretty, but limited game that failed to live to it's hype. I enjoy Destiny, however, it's generic, repetitive, and doesn't hold up to everything it copies. Halo is better at the gunplay, even when it's clearly the same exact type of engine. Borderlands is better at the loot system. Mass Effect is better at the mythos, roleplaying aspect. Just... Destiny borrows from everything...
As much fun as I'm having with Destiny, it's clearly flawed, and this review is as accurate as it's gonna be. http://www.gamespot.com/reviews/destiny-review/1900-6415863/ It sums up everything right and wrong with Destiny.
One thing I greatly dislike, the PVP. Typical Halo BS of crouching, waiting for enemy to pass, shotgun/melee combo. Or crouch sniping. Or crouch super Or crouch crouching. The radar is a detriment to gameplay because it caters to everyone who likes to camp their asses off in corners while crouched so no one can see you. Halo in a new skin. That is EXACTLY what the PVP mode is. Same tricks, different name. Before anyone even tries to defend it, I've done considerably...
Patrol missions are a good way of getting vanguard rep as well as crucible rep (since youll be farming materials to turn to the crucible handler for exp and whatnot.) Patrols are the best way for basically glimmer and equipment farming, since once you know the loot locations, you can make rounds and the loots and materials will respawn. Vanguard marks and crucible marks though... those require a loooot of grinding. Rep too, but patrols help. Level 22, almost 23. but...
Did you spend ALL your ammo?
I mainly mean not to compare headset scores as they are reflective of my impressions of them ALONE. So if I feel a headset is a 7 in competitive, I mean it as in I feel they are good themselves. Just because an HE4 is a 7 for competitive, and a KSC35 is also a 7 does not make them equal. It just mean I feel they botb do good enough. Get it? People are blindly just choosing whatever has a high score, ignoring preferences and differences. As some of you have already...
Both my Denon D7000s, both my LCD2s, and ESW9 came perfectly, without any flaws in the wood.
I noticed the ammo thing while doing the Moon Strike mission. You burn through ammo there quickly. What a nightmare that mission was...
Yeah, like Killzone. But honestly, I don't buy many games throughout the year. I rent practically everything, though with current gen, Redbox has been slow on keeping up.
Friends don't let friends buy physical copies.