or Connect

Posts by Mad Lust Envy

Maybe they can get in touch with Audeze and release a non-fazor LCD2 (fazor'd LCD2s reduce what people love about the LCD2, FWIH) for like $400, and a much better headband. That's the only other thing I'd want aside from a revamped HE-400.
Look, I know how people feel about CoD, but I'm gonna let you know right now. CoD4 is a masterpiece. CoD4 is literally what got me into headphone gaming. CoD4 is the reason why this thread even came to be. A remaster of that game, is all that is needed to bring me back to online multiplayer destruction. Screw everything else. If you guys wanna play with me, this will literally be the game where you will find me in most of the time, once it is released. So slick of...
I'd definitely choose something warmer, bolder, bigger. I can only imagine how thin and dry the HD800 would sound off the X7.
Good to know. Maybe one day I'll give it a go. Don't have a pressing need right now.
I seriously didn't mean to sound so negative, guys. Call it passion, waiting for HE-400 Neo (same bass, same lower mids, less treble peak) for like ever. I'm sure the 350 is gonna be quite a headphone to beat at that price mark. I'm a little wary of the 5khz section, since I'm particularly sensitive to 5khz shenanigans, but otherwise, graphs make it look ideal for practically any situation. The RE-0 was my first real audiophile grade IEM, so the fact you guys took on...
It's a dynamic, so I can't hold the 350 to the same pedigree as their planars. The graph looks pretty good outside a strong 5khz section, which may be problematic. Who knows how it sounds in actual practice. Soundstage may not be great, etc. Guess we'll know when people get their hands on it. You know how I had to voice my disappointment in them focusing on thw wrong headphone, when we've been clamoring for an actual HE-450 for like ever now. Massdrop is listening...
Seriously, if/when you guys do something with that double-sided magnet 400 driver... (single ended magnet drivers lacks the power in sound of the older HFM planars), a lot of us are gonna jump all in. Bunch of headphones later, I still go back to the original HE-400, despite its flaws (which is why an improvement is what we'd like). Good luck with these, however. The price points sound like these will be quite popular themselves.
I'm all in for the PS4 Neo. I'm tired of my console games that run sub-30fps, with screen tearing and whatever other unpolished, underpowered nonsense we get. If it weren't for exclusives and JRPGs mainly, I'd have done away with the PS4 and whatever consoles there are. If the Neo can at last, AT LAST run games at the very least 1080p/30fps without those fps drops, it's worthwhile. I expect more than that, so I will be happy. Considering games will be optimized for bare...
Don't mean to be a negative nancy, but a huge opportunity was missed here.An HE-400 redux is what a LOT of people want. If you guys can work on that and do what HFM refuses to do, even though it's been asked for years, the potential success is something you shouldn't take lightly.The HE400i and HE400S are successors only in name, and have more in common with other HFM headphones, NOT the HE-400.
I remember posting how I wanted HFM to get in contact with Massdrop take the ORIGINAL HE-400, and make a worthy successor, with it's best traits, same bass, with less of the zingy treble. We have been asking for it for YEARS now, only to get fake HE-400 successors that sound nothing like the original, and in fact took away what made the HE-400 popular to begin with. So to my surprise, I see HFM and Massdrop collaborated...only to find they worked on the WRONG...