Posts by Mad Lust Envy

I would've thought the Fun scores to have flipped for the 400i and 560. At least for my taste, it would seem the 560's neutrality is a detriment to fun compared to the warmer sound of the 400i. Mere conjecture, however.
When you do the specific queen mission, bring arc weapons for the floating vex. Their shields are stupid. Also, once you reach the boss, jump to the left of him on the platform. His attack cant hit you most of the time. He doesnt have that much health, BUT all the enemies will basically one/two shot you otherwise, and they WONT disappear once you beat the boss, so you have to just run away for 30 seconds until the mission is over. I think you always get a legendary armor...
Ironically, I haven't gotten a damn thing in crucible other than some rare Crucible weapons. Basically renamed standard weapons with a slight boost in performance. Unfortunately, the Silvered Hushwind was level 19, which a boosted Shingen, but I have a level 20 Shingen-E which I use instead. I played a level for 5 minutes today, and got a legendary engram that gave me a legendary titan armor. Too bad I don't use Titans. Meh.
Ive been getting 24 kils+ for a lot of matches lately, but I thought I would still be uneligible. It seemed like a monumental task. One of those gold bounties requires a whopping 10000 kills in crucible. I don't know how ANYONE could stomach Crucible for that long. Even if assists count, that is a helluva lot of Crucible. Im not a fan of PVP in general, so I think I would dismiss those bounties everytime. I'll play enough Crucible to get my Level to 3, and then thats...
What does it mean 25 kill death spread? Have to go positive 25 times? I almost always dominate nowadays, but 25 games in crucible is more than I wanna do now other than when doing bounties. Finally got my legendary helmet, so I'm all Legend'd out. I prefer my Heart of Praxic Exotic armor for my Warlock in looks, aince now I look like the Queen of Hearts. Now with the Queen's Bounties, I don't even knkw what to do with myself. I went with FWC for my Warlock and New...
Well, you don't 'have' to do Crucible entirely. I would do this (I did do this) 1. Buy one Exotic armor piece from Xur in the weekend assuming you have enough strange coins. Don't buy the Legendary equivalent from anyone else just yet, since you wanna spend the marks on the remaining gear. 2. Buy 2 legendaries from the Vanguard (probably not the helmet, since it's too costly and won't let you buy two pieces, due to the lack of marks per week ratio, if you didn't cap the...
Ah, I forgot it was for Night's Exotic bounty. Yeah man... I don't wanna do that again....EVER. Just the room while waiting for the 3 waves was a nightmare.
No, I did it with him and my friend. It was a completely different experience. Practically everything had shields. Oh, it was the newest weekly strike, I think. It was different from the one we did. Basically eveything one or two shots you and the shields made it hard since we had to swap our gear, losing ammo in the process. We honestly couldn't do it. You basically need full ammo items, and everyone needs specialized weapons for shield busting.
I wanna do raids, but after that humbling experience doing the Level 26 Moon strike... I don't think we're ready... MUCH SHIELDS, SUCH POWER, MANY OHKO, WAUW
Yeah, they turn to Ascendant shards. I THINK legendary weapons turn to Ascendant Energy. Btw, Nights needs Ascendant Motes, I haven't even seen those yet, lol.