Posts by Mad Lust Envy

Yeah, it's absolutely essential for the 5.8 to have a battery pack, because it eats up batteries otherwise, and it makes stupid noises when no batteries are plugged in and you're hooked up via USB. Unlike literally everything else out there, the Mixamp seems to drain the battery pack A LOT LESS than standard batteries, which seem to die in a few short hours. As for power brick swap for the X7... is it really all that's needed to transfer all that extra power to the...
That defeats the prupose of me selling the whole thing. :/Ebay sells batt packs for $15.If anyone is interested in a badass open/bassy/ultra comfy headphone, I'll be selling my Ultrasone 15G for like chump change ($50 total), since I have not touched it in an eternity, and it's an absolute waste for it not to be used.Definitely a very good, immersive gaming can. I should probably put up my E17 as well for a similar price.
Oh, that will never happen. I'm just waiting for the good exclusives.
You do realize you're going to ruin the MA900 sound by changing pads, right?
Stillhart has dibs, since he messaged me first, but I'll let you know. I'll be holding out until I get those power specs at some point for the X7. I haven't been console gaming almost at all, and since my laptop has THX Tru Studio built in, I don't need a virtual surround device for now. I haven't been using headphones much lately due to the head congestion. That's partially why I've been holding on to the X2 review, since I haven't had a crapton of head time with them...
Got a couple of pms already. I'll take pics of what I'm selling soon. Should be: 1st gen OLED Vita + 8gb memory card + protective case + Vita supplied charger and it's proprietary USB cable. No games, as I downloaded mine from PSN. Probably $120 + shipping, as that's what it seems to be going for. Mixamp 5.8 Tx and Rx + rechargeable battery pack (this by itself cost me over $15) + Long USB + Long optical + all the crap the 5.8 comes with like the Y cables, 3.5mm to...
May be putting up the Mixamp 5.8 with the rechargeable battery pack for sale soon. So if anyone is interested here, pm me. OLED PS Vita Slim PS3 As well. Selling these things should put me close to an X7 later. I just need a bit more info from Creative about the power both X7s have.
The K7XX will have full bass, but still fairly linear sounding. The X2 has a romantic emphasis on mid bass, and is immediately more engaging on the bass. I would prefer the X2 over both the K712 and Annie as far as bass is concerned.
Oh I'm not saying to not go for the better headphones. I'm just saying that if someone is just worried about great gaming performance, something like the 612 is a fantastic choice, and doesn't break the bank. You're not getting a huge performance upgrade by going with anything else I have reviewed, regardless of price range. After cans like the 612, diminishing returns hits quite hard. You're getting a whole lot of performance there. This is why I love all rounders. I...
Yup. for the sole purpose of gaming, something like the K612 Pro is all that's needed. You really do not have to spend hundreds of dollars for sheer gaming enjoyment. In fact, even the K612 Pro could be overkill. Still, having not heard the HE500, but seen a billion impressions on it, I don't think it's all too similar to the HE-4 tonally. The HE-4 falls under a slight v-shaped sound, while the HE-500 seems to have a particularly fluid midrange, and warmth. I don't know...