or Connect

Posts by Mad Lust Envy

If it does, I sure can't get it to work.Shadowplay options are grey out for me. I could swear Shadowplay started the gen after mine.
Found OBS. Uploaded that advanced strat that no one has bothered to show people.
I was trying to stream my Steam stuff, but My laptop is too old for Shadowplay. :'( I really wanted to show people how to backdash cancel on Bloodstained. I haven't seen ANYONE doing it online. Like, properly utilizing how to cancel attacks into others. I'm probably too good at Metroidvanias, lol. If you meant Star Ocean on PS4, yeah, I don't typically stream. 1, no mic, 2, that's not a game fun for streaming purposes. Lol.
Console for now, they are considering PC.So the latest game on my mind, that just won't go away is 'Life Is Strange'. That game, to me, is a masterpiece in evoking emotions. If you love a good drama, and something akin to Telltale games, then for the love of games, get that game, so we can talk all about it.I'm about to hopefully play through Jotun before the arrival of Star Ocean tomorrow.
The new Mixamp seems to have fixed everything from the other Mixamps. I only recomend the 2011 variants because they go for very cheap on Fleabay.
Ugh. I can understand CoD doing soething similar for killstreaks (where 2 assists = 1 kill towards killstreaks or whatever), but to count assists as kills in scoreboards is just ridiculous.As for audio, my HE-400 is lucky if I put it on once a month,basically. I'm too lazy to wear headphones, especially since I haven't been gaming much lately. That might change next week when Star Ocean: Integrity and Faithlessness is out.Nothing's changed for my Koss clip ons though. I...
I've said for so many years now, 1440p was the sweet spot. 4k only makes a difference because TV manufacturers completely skipped 1440p. The difference between 1440p and 4k is next to none under normal viewing distances of TVs, and very hard to appreciate even with monitors. Not only is 4K overkill, it makes it harder for GPUs. GPUs for console gaming will need another few years for it to be viable, if you want games to hit 4K at 60fps reliably. The Scorpio is NOT...
The Infinite Warfare campaign looks awesome as fuuuu. Something I could never say about Blops III campaign which was a crapfest. Found it ironic how everyone was loving the campaign reveal until CoD logo showed up. All the bandwagon haters exposed themselves yesterday. Instead of judging a game based on gameplay, they immediately started the hate as soon as they saw that it was CoD. had it been called Space Opera 2985958, Halo 7, Titanfall, they'd have praised it. I hate...
MY guess is that in order to play CoD4, you'll have to launch it from Infinite Warfare's main menu. That ensures Activision that you MUST have Infinite Warfare if you wanna play CoD4.The only people who say RIPCOD are BF fanboys that actually think COD players would buy anything else but COD. There are BF gamers, and COD gamers. Nothing either company does will ever change that. People will tend to stick with whichever resonates more with them.Face it, BF and COD cater to...
More FFVII: Remake news, perhaps Tifa and Aeris reveals. Surprise 'Valkyrie Profile: Hrist' reveal Bloodstained, Cosmic Star Heroine release dates Activision to announce that COD4: Modern Warfare Remastered will be released in a month, that way we don't have two CoD games dropping in November, and give people all summer to enjoy CoD4.