or Connect

Posts by Mad Lust Envy

What I'm trying to say is that it works, and will yield really good results. The only thing that is bothering me based on all that has been shown, is that most of the titles shown are still showing dips to 25fps and such in their 4k modes, which to me is absolutely unacceptable. Doing these improvements, yet STILL sacrificing a consistent framerate is really just baffling. Last I checked, Sony gave specific instructions that games should not run worse than in the base...
If you wanna know what checkerboard rendering looks like on a console game, play Killzone: Shadow Fall on PS4 (dubbed temporal reprojection. The effect was WELL done. Static images looked like native 1080p, and you could only see artifacts with some movement, not enough to detract from the overall fidelity of the game (still one of the best looking current gen games, despite it being a launch title). As for what resolution the PS4 Pro is using for upscaling, some devs...
TH-610? Man, I miss everything.
The Pro 250ohm sounds different due to high clamping factor, and different cup shells. The Premium 250 and 600ohm sound quite similar, as I have stated. It is well within reason that the 250ohm will have better volume and be better driven off lesser equipment than the 600ohm which can sound thin and lacking in weight if poorly driven with a meager amp. It sounds cleaner despite this, but less musical. When I tested the differences: I had THREE 600ohms, one 250ohm...
No worries, you should be fine. The 250ohm is effectively the easiest to drive in terms of scaling.
Shipping them cuts well into the price of a new one, so even so, I don't feel it worthwhile. That, and it's a few years old, and I had a little bit of right driver rattle anyways, so if anything, I'd have done something to a new one. In any case, I had already ordered some 75s which are already on their way, but I appreciate the gesture, really.
The 250ohm is the easiest of the three variants to drive, though I don't think the E10 is close to ideal. The 32ohm gets louder, but it actually behaves best when feed strong current. The 600ohm deserves an amp capable of supplying enough voltage, and the 250ohm falls in between, where you don't need too strong a current or strong voltage. I'd honestly get something better than the e10 for these headphones, but if I had to choose one for it, it'd be the 32ohm. I feel...
Read the very last sentence. I don't have the tools, and dealing with all that, just better to buy a replacement. Even the lifetime warranty isn't worth it, due to shipping cost and repair cost being almost the price of a new one.
R.I.P Cables started kinking badly, and right side just went. Now to find my 75s... if I still have them. Gah. Considering all the abuse, I'm surprised it took this long. The cables are usually the first thing to go bad considering how pathetically thin they are. But I ain't about that DIY life.
Yeah I really enjoyed my time with the 990s. Like the HE400, I always go back to them. I feel the 990 Pro is the easiest of the 990s to listen to. They're the warmest of the three. I hardly use headphones outside of work nowadays, but I still appreciate them when I do. If there was a truly high end clip on, I'd be all over it. The Yuin G1A didn't pan out for me.