or Connect

Posts by Mad Lust Envy

Sennheiser should've just made a Game One wireless by now.
I don't even want a 5.8 solution. I want completely wireless.
To be honest, I'd kill for a wireless headset right now. I'm back to just wanting ultimate convenience. If the Skullcandy Plyr 1 had bigger cups, I'd just rebuy those. What even is out there that could fit that criteria nowadays? I've been so gone from the headset game, I have no clue what is out there. Maybe I'll just get a Plyr 2, and hook it up to the X7 now that the optical out send SBX. Plyr 2 is cheaper than Plyr 1, and I don't need redundancy of surround dsps.
That's what set it apart from the 880 line. If they reign in the control and speed, it may as well just be the 1880 Pro instead. People buy the 990 Pro for the extra boost in bass and liveliness over the 880. I hope they have some added sprinkles of magic down low for the 1990 to set it apart once again.
Never listen to people that say X card is overkill for X resolution. What you're doing with 'overkill' is ensuring the card you get stays competitive for longer. It might be doing 140-200fps now, but in 2-3 years, it may be 40fps extreme case, I know, but still). What is overkill now, will be 'fine' the next year. Not to mention, 240hz monitors are coming quite soon. I just want a that new Titan X coming in less than 2 weeks. But that price is about as much as I wanna...
No lie, I rented multiple of those movies on that list, and I didn't even bother checking for this. I left it on default. :'(
Dat color tho.
It'd be great if the DTS guys are trying to really push Headphone X, so any movie under their control for audio will hopefully nowadays come with it. A man can hope. Still watching it, but so far it sounds pretty good in terms of SQ. central channel doesn't sound distant like typical surround DSP, but whether it's the movie or not, surround cues aren't doing too much. Soundstage for the surround effects do see far out. I did miss quite a bit for the biggest action scene...
Star Ocean was okay. A bit disappointing all things considered, but on my number scale, I'd put it at a 6.5 (my old ratings). definitely flawed, and I prefer SO4 by a large margin, which ironically, people seemed to hate (I LOVED SO4). Still, it's playable, and there's fun to be had here and there. Just... I'm a huge Star Ocean fan, and this left me feeling like this is the wrong way to go/end. Review sites drilled this game pretty hard. I wouldn't say it's as bad as they...
Just saw them. Definitely hnnnnnng worthy.I'm still on my trusty HE400.Just beat Star Ocean: Integrity and Faithlessness a few days ago, waiting on I Am Setsuna next week.I didn't get to finish Jotun, so probably will work on finishing... or at least progressing further this Monday. It's an incredibly easy game to play in terms of controls, so if I don't finish before I Am Setsuna releases on Tuesday, it'll be a while before I continue again.