Posts by Handberg

Florence Welch (Florence and the machine) - Their Album - "Lungs", is probably one of the best I've ever heard. There are no bad/boring songs on it at all. Which for me is really rare and her voice is incredible.
Quote: Originally Posted by DLeeWebb "Never As Good As The First Time" - Sade "First time ever I saw your face" - Roberta Flack (or covers by Johnny Cash, George Michael, Celine Dion, ect.)
Quote: Originally Posted by earthpeople "Sweet Leaf" - Black Sabbath "No Leaf Clover" - Metallica, S&M
Quote: Originally Posted by tru blu "Don't Play That Song (You Lied)" - Aretha Franklin OR Ben E. King "Can I play with madness" - Iron Maiden
Quote: Originally Posted by MightyFine Shindig "Chain Lightning" - Rush "Smokestack Lightning" - Howlin' Wolf
Quote: Originally Posted by 9pintube "ONE WAY OUT"--THE ALLMAN BROTHERS BAND "One Way Street" - Aerosmith
Quote: Originally Posted by DLeeWebb "Lazy Flies" - Beck "Lord of the Flies" - Iron Maiden
Quote: Originally Posted by AKG240mkII ...You know why you never see any blind-tests of cables ? Because you can't hear any difference if you can't see the cable, not being able to see a cable prevents your eyes from telling your ears what to expect .. "Oh it's silver, sounds kinda cold and over-smooth, don't it ? Gold sounds MUCH warmer ...." Well not if you cryo-freeze it in outer space it don't ! He he, I must admit I agree. Using your...
Quote: Originally Posted by WayTooCrazy Which Senns are you going to re-cable? A cheap pair of HD205. There are 4 wires in the stock cable, (two ground I would quess, I haven't measured it yet, my multimeter is always low on battery when I need it... ) I thought it would be okay to use, the shield as ground?
Quote: Originally Posted by Deep Funk 'Daybreak' by Pee Wee Crayton. I might be bending the rules slightly on this one. "Break Your Heart" - Barenaked Ladies