or Connect

Posts by tdockweiler

Hard to believe i've been using this headphone since October 25th 2011! Probably had the bass mod in place for the last 2 years. I can't imagine going back to it without the mod.   The only thing I don't like about this headphone is that it doesn't sound equally as good on every amp.   Not a fan of it on the O2, Magni or Bravo V2.   So far i've found it seems to sound best on the Headroom Micro Amp and Ifi iCAN. It sounded nearly identical to how it sounds on the...
Took a month or so off from this game and lost interest. I had just finished beating Rom the spider and kept dying a lot in the nightmare frontier. Rom gave me a bit of a challenge, but somehow I beat him on the 3rd try. Even his spider friends were able to nearly one shot me.   So a few days ago I went back and finished off The One Reborn. Beat him on the first try, but I know he's supposed to be easy. I spammed a lot of blood vials though.   I tried going through...
Band of Brothers - 8/10   Not really a movie but I watched it from start to finish within a week. This is now my third time seeing it. Overall I think it's a bit overrated. Not that it isn't good. It definitely is.   I know it's a TV movie, but IMO there is way too much filler material in it that is not important to the story. Too many scenes of the characters standing around talking. No I don't mean they should have had more battle scenes or anything. One of the...
 Maybe the K712 sound just isn't for you. It's possible.I would suggest maybe trying another headphone if you can return or exchange the K712.
1. Sennheiser HD-650 - Mainly due to being a good all-rounder and comfort. Less picky with amping too.   2. AKG Q701 - bass modded. Too picky about amping.   3. Koss Tony Bennett Edition (DJ100 with M50 pads) - One of the best headphones ever made and has always improved with better gear.   4. Sennheiser HD-598 - I killed it by modding it. At least it's recabled with some random ALO brand wire.   5. Beyerdynamic DT-990 32ohm - Only have owned it for 3 days. Even...
Nice Guys - 8.25/10   Surprised by how good this was. One of the funniest movies i've seen in awhile. Ryan Gosling was actually pretty good in his role here. During a few parts he sounded too much like he was reading lines off a script. I rarely "LOL" at a movie, but I did a lot here. So many funny lines that made the movie even better. I'm not sure who wrote the script, but however it was did pretty well.   This one has a ton of really bad stuff in it that might be...
I bought a pair of these last week and was surprised how much I like them. Definitely a keeper. I haven't bought any expensive headphones for over 2 years because I've settled with the HD-650 and bass modded Q701.   I scored these for $147 for a new pair of the DT-990 32ohm version. They're still on Amazon for that price and I even got free shipping. I could have went with the DT-990 Pro but I never liked those much when I tried them. Side by side with the DT-770 Pro...
Snowden - 10/10
Sully - 9.5/10 I don't know how I could make this any better than it already is. I heard one guy on the way out saying it expected it to be better and that it was boring (!).
Hell or High Water - 9.75/10   Hollywood needs more movies this good. Probably the best i've seen at the theaters since "Interstellar".