Posts by deadlylover

I sure do! But I have no idea where Aldi gets their batteries from, so I suspect they probably come off the same line as one of the other big brands. It's not so much the brand but the OEM, and yeah, there's heaps of discharge curves and self-discharge characteristics from reviews online. I don't use alkalines any more, I only use NiMH rechargables, more specifically only Eneloops or Powerex Imedion low self discharge batteries. If you've had bad experiences with...
 Wow what fascinating images, I've only ever seen Li-ion and Lipos explode (the latter more violently as they can sustain higher discharge rates), not swell up like that! Yeah, heavy-duty batteries are complete rubbish, alkalines are pretty bad too, but that depends on the discharge rate. For lowish discharge rates, alkalines maintain voltage really well. The batteries made by A123 systems hold their voltage really well even at 20+A discharge rates! Batteries vs cells,...
 Yeah it's a reporting error, there are a lot of behind the scenes stuff that happens when charging a LiPo battery. It's probably on the CV stage and is waiting for the current to drop for the termination point, with only 5% to go it's practically full. While measuring the voltage is a good indication of charge remaining, it's not super duper accurate, hence why it takes quite a few cycles for the battery monitoring circuitry to make good estimations. Even if the battery...
 Have a safe trip, lay off the Mountain Dew a little hey? 
 /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
  This is the best.
 XD Wow, I can't believe Gee came out five years ago, time flies.... 
Don't ever mention plastic surgery in the comments section of a K-pop video.    Craaaazzyyyyy.  
 Ok so the crappy setup card and the personal preference card is in play. Combined, we get the ignorance effect, where all players must make excuses for any negative comments on the Abyss, and to dwell in all the positive ones! S-S-SUPER FOTM HYPE MACHINE COMBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
 The Abyss can do no wrong, so not liking it must be due to the setup or inferior personal preferences, because the Abyss are the best headphones, right?