or Connect

Posts by dan.gheorghe

And here is my review of Mojo. I consider Mojo to be the best deal in the audio market in portable and even dac sections today.
That xindak seems to have the same specs as the bigger one I have owned, the xindak A600E 09 version. I have tested a600e vs Master 10 and Master 10 was cleaner, more detailed and had better dynamic range. Xindak also had some nice features like soundstage, impact, viscerality.  https://headmania.org/2015/08/17/xindak-a600e-09-version-integrated-speaker-amplifier-review/ I have tested LCD-4 from Master 10 directly. Well...Master 9 was superior in the details and clarity...
I have tested Mojo as a standalone DAC in my speaker / headphone system and it sounds amazing. I am curious if anybody tested it against Schiit Yggdrasil. It's been a while since I've heard Yggy, but from what I remember I think Mojo could overall be better with stronger dynamics and dynamic range, better textures, details and less grain/cleaner sound.   
I have received an answer from iFi:
I was wondering why the big difference between the SNR published above and the one on ifi-audio's website?  Signal-to-Noise Ratio (SNR, Balanced/Single-Ended): >147dB(A) / > 137dB(A)  I mean the difference between 117 and 137/147 is incredibly huge. I am not if I know another amplifier to have such specs at the moment. This is why I am asking. 
That may be, but LCD-4 is quite power hungry... and I still love them from Mojo!
I am listening to LCD-4 directly through Chord Mojo. This little thing is amazing! Not only that it drives them well...LCD-4 sounds really good with it. I am gathering my jaw from the floor right now. I think that Mojo is one of the greatest technological achievements I've heard in audio so far...
I am listening to LCD-4 directly through Chord Mojo. This little thing is amazing! Not only that it drives them well...LCD-4 gets to shine with it.
You just don't buy M9 for in ears... if that is the main purpose, stay away from Master 9. You can also find something considerably cheaper, like Aune B1, which I found to be just wonderful. It is actually the best portable amplifier I have heard.   B1 isn't the best choice, however with very very efficient in ears, but it's amazing with portable headphones that require a reasonable amount of power.
Indeed, I have heard piano on Piega Coax Series Speakers(also ribbon) and it was just awesome in terms of liveliness and leading edges.